He tried to ring Jimin's phone but to his surprise, it was Jin who answered it. Well, Jin didn't technically answer it, he only replied to Yoongi with a text message saying it was him.

The moment he stepped out of his car and got inside the police station, he was immediately greeted with his brother and Jin's eyes, throwing daggers at him while Hoseok is busy talking with one of the police that is on the desk typing.

"Jin!" exclaimed Hoseok that had stop him to talking with the police officer when he saw Jin gave a hard slap to his bestfriend.

"This is all your fault! If only you'd been a good husband to my brother, if only you care for Jimin to take and fetch him from his work, he wouldn't be kidnapped! And what took you so long to answer your goddamn phone?!  We'd been calling you the whole fucking day as we were so worried of my brother being missing and you. .!" Jin was cut off when Namjoon escorted him out of the station but never forgetting to give his brother a disappointed look.

He gulped in fear and guilt as he took deep breaths to stop himself from shaking.

"I'm so--."

But Hoseok cuts him off.

"Save that for Jimin's and your parents. They are not aware of the news yet but sooner or later they will find out especially once this went out to the news tomorrow morning."

"Do you have any leads now as to where he might have gotten or if he really was kidnap of who might be the culprits are?" he asks, directed to the police office Hoseok was speaking to earlier.

"About that, care to tell me Mr. Min why it took you long enough to answer their phone calls to report to you that your husband is missing? Are you perhaps. ."

Yoongi slammed the table in his anger.

"Are you suspecting me that I had my husband kidnap?"

"Yoongi! He's just asking you. No nee--!"

"I didn't, Mr. Min. I was just asking you but here you are, acting all riled up with a simple question. Also, I heard from your husband's brother that you both are going into a divorce?"

"Well, fuck you, officer. Me and my husband may have been going into a divorce or whatnot but isn't your job to investigate and not be nosy to accuse without proper evidence? I will and never in a hundred times will do harm to my husband because he is my husband. Get that in your fucking head!" Yoongi didn't let the police officer reply and turn his back from them, getting out of the police station and inside his car and slam the steering wheel in his frustration without noticing the tears running down his cheeks.

He drive back home and the moment he step inside the house, it's like the house was no longer lively compare when Jimin was there. It was gloomy. Empty. Screaming of silence. He laughed bitterly as he can somehow smell Jimin's scent lingering all over that place and hear his lovely voice.

"J-Jimin. . I'm home." he spoke and a deep sigh escaped from his mouth.

Oh to be greeted by Yoongi was Jimin's wish but now that he's no longer in the house to hear his wish finally coming, it was heartbreaking.

"Jimin?" calls Yoongi as he walked towards the kitchen, hoping Jimin's already there, probably cooking instant ramen as always.

But he got no reply.

"Jimin?" he calls again, in the library this time. He finds Jimin here quite a few times, reading some of his mangas and novels of different genres.

But then again, no reply.

"Jimin? It's me, Yoongi. I'm home." he calls, a bit louder this time, he can hear himself echoing the whole house, as he calls him from the staircase going to Jimin's bedroom but no, still no reply from the person he would like to answer.

Of course, who would he be joking to? The whole house is dark, empty and silent. No one would be in there. Jimin wouldn't be in there. He hates scary places most especially dark places.

He felt himself walking to Jimin's bed and instantly got wrap into it. He cover himself with Jimin's blanket and held his pillows tightly and oh, Jimin's scent is so strong that Yoongi's felt a void in his heart realising that Jimin might not be kidnap but left him even before he breaks them apart. Heartbreaking.

He shouldn't have planned this whole divorce thing out. Maybe if he didn't, maybe if he just showed Jimin, maybe if he just learn and accept that they are now basically married until one of them pass, things like this could've been avoided but no. So here he is now, crying and blaming all to himself.

He fished out his phone from his pocket and made himself smile for a bit before breaking himself more as he stares at pictures and videos of his husband on his phone which the other isn't aware of. And then, that's when he remembered the dance they had last night. There was something with the dance he had with him, like it was like their last dance.

"Jimin, please come back. I miss you. I love you." he whispered as tears kept on falling from his eyes.