Chapter Seventeen: Change

LYNX

My body hurts all over when I wake up next to Hades. We're both naked under the sheets and he's peacefully sleeping beside me while hugging me tight like he doesn't want to let me go. I never had relationships back then. I was too focused being a student and a member of Constellation. I was too scared as well that if I would date someone, I will just endanger them so I just settled being single so this is all new to me.

When I met Hades, all of my perspectives and plans were ruined. Not at first, but maybe slowly I found myself being into him this fast like I was waiting for this moment for so long.

It felt liberal.

I wasn't aware. It was all new to me, and I was in denial. I don't know what to do and when I almost lost my life...everything just happened. I just realized that I don't want to be away with him, and the best thing happened was he caught me when I fell.

I don't know if it's genuine or not. Relationships often happy only when starting, and when both parties are about to face struggles, everything will fall apart unless they're willing to risk and sacrifice.

My hand reached for Hades' cheek. I caressed it before coming closer to him and pressed my lips against his. I felt him move and kissed me back. Hades pulled me closer. He opened his eyes.

"Good Morning..." he whispered and kissed my forehead.

I chuckled. "How long have you been awake?" I asked.

He breathes. "About few minutes... you're staring for too long."

I winced when I tried to sit up. My legs feel so sore, and even my private part. I wrapped the blanket around me, and rested my back on the wall. Hades looked at me worriedly.

"You okay?" he asked.

I nodded. "You're big." I squinted my eyes, accusing him that it was his fault.

He wasn't that rough but his size was enough to make me sore. It feels good last night that I don't even feel any pain even it was the first time I was penetrated by someone, it's just that, when I woke up, sana pala pinagdahan-ddahan ko si Hades.

He chuckled and sat beside me. He made my had rest on his shoulders as he wrapped his arm around me. "Alam mo na."

"What?" my brows furrowed.

"Yung size ng binili mong briefs. Alam mo nang sakto." He teased me.

Hinampas ko ang dibdib niya. He laughed at me. "You're an asshole."

"Let's get you cleaned up..." he said. I agreed since I also feel sticky and I'm not comfortable.

I squealed when Hades carried me out of nowhere. "Hades!"

"Stay still..." he kissed my cheeks and carried me inside the bathroom. It was small for us so we're really close inside. Unlike the comfort room on my apartment, there's no shower so we have to use pail and dipper. I laughed when Hades struggled on how to used it, but when he learned, he bathed me as well.

He kissed my lips. "They're not dark anymore..."

I smiled. I played with the hair on his chest with my forefinger. "For the mean time..."

"Keep it like that..." he suggested. "I want your lips like that...pink and natural."

I chuckled. "No...I'm not Minerva if I don't wear black lipstick." I reasoned out. It was true. I was wearing black lipstick since I was a high school. It's already part of me.

He just sighed and hugged me. Not insisting anymore. "Feels so good to do this..."

I nodded. I feel the same way. It's been a while since I felt loosening up, and not thinking over something else. Being in constellation is really tiresome... and since Hades came, even though everything changed, Hades made it lighter and bearable.