Chapter 14

Kang Sol called me awhile ago to inform me she was visiting me to 'talk'.I couldn't deny but I did miss her.

I missed the times we used to spend together.

A knock disturbs my mind,she let herself in.

And takes the seat across me.

"You rearranged it."I nod,the arrangement reminded me of her so I had to change it.

"You ate your lunch?,"She's eyeing my food."I thought about us eating together today."Playing with her fingers,I scanned her look today.

Something in her aged.Was she stressed?

I didn't reply with hopes,she'd get that I really didn't want to be around her.

"Maybe let's hangout later?,"Her hands lay on top of mine.All these time I wanted her to be like this towards me but she'd never.Now that she knows,she's going to lose me.

"Let's get down to the real point."I reminded her,removing my hands off hers.

Her taken back looks,or should I say her rejected looks,made me amused,this woman really thought her manipulating me will work again.

"I want us to be like before.The old times,Taehyung."

My name coming out of her filled me with disgust.

"The old times."I questioned,her heavily sighs fills up the room.Kang Sol was no longer the old her,I fell in love with the idea of her all this time.

"Taehyung,you love me."She insisted,making me choke up with hate for her.

My eyes fixed on my lap,I feel so stupid not to reply to her assumption.

"Jennie just distracted you for awhile but now I'm here so."Her sly smirk appears."Let me love you,my love."

----

I listened to their conversation,Taehyung seems to be lost since he didn't reply.

"Kang Sol,you don't know what you're saying."He answers angrily after awhile.

"I am saying the truth.You'll leave her like before."Kang Sol replied,smiling.

His heavy sighs goes back and forth.Honestly I want to find out why the hell he did that,even if it means hurting myself.

I laughed silently,"I can take it."I whispered,assuring myself.I can do it.I mean what's the worst thing that could happen?

"What now you don't have anything to say?,"

"Kang Sol."More like warning."Don't bring that up again."

"Taehyung,no one's around so you can talk about."Chucklying,she cracks her neck.

Silence erupts the room,a hushing sound from around corner.With a heavy heart i left the company.

Seojoon was taken care by Lisa,very thankful for her honestly.He likes her.

"Jennie?,"I turn my heels towards the voice.Oh,Hanbin's cousin?

"What are you doing here?,"I question,eyeing him up and down.He's in casual clothes,with probably a gym bag on his shoulder.

"The gym I go to is in the neighborhood."

"Do you wanna drink coffee or boba maybe?,"His bunny teeth plastered on his face.His kindness reminded me of Hanbin.

I missed Hanbin.

Jungkook recommended that this cafe have the best drinks,and honestly I agreed with him.

"Do you work out daily?,"I ask as we sat facing the window.Dark clouds were forming together,and the scent flowed.Its gonna rain.

"Yeah."He bobs his head.

The waiter placed our drinks,I chuckled seeing a cute smiley face on coffee.

"Do you have a girlfriend ,Jungkook?,"I ask,intiating the conversation,Because he too,is introvert like me.

A crimson red flashes on his cheeks for a moment,but he denied.Or he never had one.

He was one of THE guys.Every girls ideal type.

"I'm like your noona,so you can share."Gigglying he shakes his head,sipping away his drink.

The smile on his face says otherwise.

After awhile,I knew he was going to say something as he turned towards me.

"I like a girl but..."He stops at his tacks,I face him,urging him to continue.

"What?That girl is married?Have a boyfriend?Or is she your bestfriend?,"I guessed out loud,but every attempt,he doesn't say yes.

"I don't know where she is."

I listened hoping he would continue but he sighed with sad smile.

"I gotta go,Jennie.It was nice meeting you."He genuinely smiles at me."The drinks are on me"He adds waving.I wave back.

I check my phone,it was bombarded from Lisa.

I smiled,"Cookie?,"

She replies with cute selfie.