Chapter 12

I wore the dress,Lisa helped me with makeup

I wore the dress,Lisa helped me with makeup.This girl is whole package,i wonder how she's not one of the girls in the covers page.Her blonde just above her hips,plump lips,big eyes.

"Why didn't you join the model industry?,"She applies lip balm lightly.Lisa stood still stared at my face,checking whether it was done or needed more.

"Aren't you interested?,"A question slipped out,it was clear she didn't want to talk about.Just then I heard a commotion outside.

Lisa and I looked at each other.

I sighed,Taehyung spilled the dish.He was dressed in tux,and styled his hair back stylishly.He was cursing under his breath.

"Sir,just leave it."Lisa took the napkin,and started cleaning.I felt his eyes on,I went to the dining placing the plates.They could be here any minute.

"Let me help you."Taehyung offered,i let him.I didn't want to argue.

"Sir,your mom came."One of the maid informed,Mrs.Kim came with Kang Sol with her.She sheepishly smiled at me.

While taking the seats,Kang Sol came beside Taehyung.Before i could move Taehyung held my wrist,and interwined our hands.

"You can take the other seat."He states pointing out with his chin.God it's such heat moment or am i just getting warm?I coughed away the uncomfortable silence,keeping my eyes low.

This dinner could not get any comfortable can it?

"I never got to ask you this,any coarse you're interested in?,"Mrs.Kim asks,with a genuine smile.Her wrinkles slightly showing,and bob hair cut suited her.

I fiddled with my hand,"She liked science."Kang Sol spoke,shrugging.

"Really?,"Mrs.Kim seemed rather interested in the conversation.

"It is interesting,isn't it?,"Taehyung stepped in,slightly squeezing my fist which I tightened.And drew small imaginary circles on the back of it.

The dinner went on without any bombarding questions towards anyone.The steak helped me cheer up a bit.Asahi served the deserts to us,muttering my thank you,I took a bite.

"Mom,are you gonna address it any sooner?,"

Mrs.Kim shifted in her seat,her eyes rooted on Kang Sol.

Kang Sol nods,with a motion on her chin,"Kang Sol was blackmailed by a man.He was invovled in gang stuffs."The information made me choke,say what now?

He pats on my back with worried eyes,why is he being nice towards me?

"And?,"

"She wants to come back to you and Seojoon."Mrs.Kim smiles at Taehyung.

"Mrs.Kim,what are you saying?,"

"Jennie,I know it's hard but I'll put you in college give you the fees and everything you need in life.A apartment,a pet,unlimited food,clothes anything you can think of.I'll give it you,name it."

I blinked and blinked.

She thinks money is going to solve everything in life?

That it can replace it within second,I shake my head,still not believing this is actually happening.I didn't care if my makeup smudged.This can't be happening,for a second i thought i had within my grasp.

But it's drifting further away from me.

It was swimming away from me,I sat at the shore stilled.