Chapter 2🦋

T h i r d
P e r s o n

Mrs.Kim's house looked elegant than ever,the walls were decorated with fairy lights and the curtains were changed,even the backyard looked beautiful.Jennie visited this place a couple times,when she used to visit the place will always be the same starting from frames attached on the wall.

But today it seemed like she is walking into a whole different mansion.

Jennie walked along with Taehyung everywhere carrying Seojoon who is very happy to be in her arms again.

"Oh Taehyung how have you been?,"

Kai,well let's say they don't get along with each other.Jennie knew him,three of them were friends from elementary.The girl didn't know why they had beef between them,she found Kai quite interesting and gentleman type.

"Good."He shortly replied.

"And how about you Jennie?,"Kai gave his flirtatious smile to her.

"I've been good?,"It was more like question,she's still not sure if she was okay actually.

"I'll see you around."He specifically pointed at Jennie and left the three.Taehyung didn't care whether Kai is referring to Jennie,she's just fake wife.

Mrs.Kim walked towards the couple,with huge grin on her face.She hugged Jennie and then her grandson.

"Glad you could make it Jennie.I missed you so much and you two."She kissed Taehyung and Seojoon's cheeks."Taehyung be a dear and get a drink for Jennie."

Taehyung sighed heavily but obyed anyway.

"Look how hideous she looks."

"Wow,marrying her brother in-law.Tsk."

"I knew she is bitch,Shin-Ae used to tell me."

"Shin-Ae is pretty not her."

Though he hear all the comments but Taehyung acted like he didn't.She deserved it,is all he thinks of.But deep inside he knows she doesn't.

But,if he doesn't blame her for the cause of his pain then who will he blame to?

"Jennie what do you think I am gonna when I grow up?"

Seven year old Taehyung asked shoving his chocolate in his mouth.

Little Jennie passed him some more chocolates to him,it's his favorite which Jennie always noted it.

"Superman obviously duh!"She exclaimed."But my superman hehe.Though it won't be you who's always saving me,I,too will save you whenever I can OK?"

Jennie gestured "ok"sign to him.Taehyung's heart unnaturally was filled with warmth,it was different then the others.

She sure was his happiness.