Chapter 10

I adjusted my glasses for the third time,or just played with my shirts straps

I adjusted my glasses for the third time,or just played with my shirts straps.I inhaled the smell of the cafe',it was mainly of coffee.My matcha melted,making white foam take over it.

"Are you alright,Jennie?,"I looked up for the first time after reaching here.His face strectched out a big frown on his face."We can always talk about it tomorrow."Hanbin suggested,with his hopeful eyes.

Those eyes somehow still comforted me.

"No,just you know time on the month."I lied,for the first time in my life I'm thankful for my period.You saved me today, hallelujah.The urge to roll my eyes thinking about my period.

"Thank you for this."I added.Hanbin helped me search the information about my family,and if what my dad said was actually true.But now,i don't want to know whether what he said was true or not.

"You have siblings."Hanbin stated,he knew how much i wanted,i haave Kang Sol but she was never around.Our relationship never really went well,my mind wondered where she is right now?

"Really?,"I asked,swirling my drink daring not look up.

He placed his hand on mine,"You sound...."Hanbin stayed silent,i glared at our hands.Waiting for his reply he removed his hands off mine,i exhaled a breathe i didn't know i was holding it.

 I just left the cafe,with his knowing at least.Now i know he must be suspecting something must be off.I glanced back at his figure slowly disappearing into curb,he hung his head low all the way.

-

I munched on my sandwich,god i don't remember the last time I ate.Throwing away the wrapper away,knocking on the door.

Shuffling sounds echoched from inside,i leaned on the door trying to access what the hell was happening.I knocked numeruos time.

"Lisa,where are you?,"

The door opened revealing Taehyung carrying Seojoon.I sighed happily,before i could ask.He leaned in pecking my lips.Taking a couple steps back,on the other hand Seojoon giggled.

"You little-"A sting feeling across my cheeks.All the sound went silent for a second,i looked up and saw Kang Sol narrowing her eyes at me.

I forgot how many months it has been since i lost saw her.Her hair grew alot longer than before,her freckles she tried to cover it up with cream shone more,she grew taller too.I always appreciated her for looks.

"She took my baby!"Her scream brought me back from my world.I tried to defend myself but no word came out,i was stilled at my root.

"One more word about my wife,and i swear to god,Kang Sol."It was Taehyung.I looked at him a little taken back for him supporting me.

"Taehyung,listen to her."It was Mrs.Kim.

"Mom,she's trespassing my property and so are you."He stated,his jaw tightened."Leave please."Kang Sol scoffed and dashed my shoulder on her way out,Mrs.Kim sighed and left any way.

-----

A fresh homemade food placed in front of me,it was in cute lunchbox.

"You made this?,"I questioned him.Taehyung slightly nodded,opening his box too.

It smelled nice,and looked more than presentable.

We ate in silence,i preferred it this way.Seojoon was fast asleep.Maybe today beats the worst day of my life.

"How was your talk with him?,"I knew who he was referring too.I side glanced at him,and huffed."I am taking this as it didn't go well."

"It was odd."I fill my mouth with spoon full of rice and some kimchi.I took my time to choose the right words to describe how today was."Like I was talking to man,i didn't know my whole life."

A comfortable silence erupts.I closed my lunchbox,he did too.Wiping away the dirt from my mouth,a bad habit of mine.

"You really need to stop doing that,Seojoon does that too."He commented,a small smile plastering on his face.I think he liked the fact that Seojoon took this habit of mine.

Rolling my eyes playfully.

My mind reminisced all of them,the first time i held baby Seojoon,the Hanbin and I's baking session,the place where Taehyung and I sealed our friendship forever,Kang Sol and I getting along,my father and I watching Ellen's show almost everyday.

At some point of my life they took a big part of my life and still does.We are all growing,we make mistakes,we regret but sometime we do it all again.But it is a part of life,to experience things.

Sorry for the late update <3