Chapter 6☄️

T h i r dP e r s o n

T h i r d
P e r s o n

"Hello?,"She called in her muffled voice.Clenching on the telephone,her eyes wandering around.

"So you have information about Sehun's black business?,"The other ends voice asked.

"Tons actually."

"Who are you exactly miss?,"

"It doesn't matter who I am.Just do whatever you need to lock him up."Kang Sol answered rather irritatingly.

"Alright.Thank you for giving us the information of Sehun's gang."The police officer ended the call.Right then she heard Sehun calling her from the living room.

"Can you please hurry up?,"Sehun pleaded.

"Well this might be the last time making coffee for you."Kang Sol,said happily adding caffeine in the hot water,and stiring it right after with some sugar.

~

Maybe it wasn't really worth it but still she wanted to visit her father once.

Although he never treated her right he still was her father.After mom,he too suffered for a while.

Jennie looked over the window to find the house dark.

"Hi,sweetie!"It was elderly woman calling from the next door.

"Good afternoon."Jennie replied,giving same vibes like her.

"Are you incase searching for the guy who lives here?,"

Jennie nods,"Do you have an idea what had happened?,"She asks.

The woman sighs,and opens the door,"Come in,i'll tell you in detail.I had just made some tea."

Although she was a bit hesitant she accepted anyway.The women looked harmless surely.

It was a warm and cozy apartment.The elderly grandma came in with tea,and some chocolate mochi.

"Here you go,sweetie."

Jennie nervously looked around feeling herself getting heavier and heavier every second.Her gut feeling wasn't pleasing at all.

"I assume you're his daughter,"She paused,"Your father had something illegal with him.He was arrested exactly a week ago."

"What?,"Jennie asked totally confused,her father was cruel sometimes but not that terrible to do things involving police themselves.

"You heard me right dear."

The elderly women,patted Jennie.

"Your father asked me to give you this."It was his apartments keys.

What did he had?

After saying her farewell,she went to the apartment right next to it.The house was the same old,just couple of few things were missing.

As she went to his bedroom,Jennie could smell an awful smell,directly coming from his bedroom.

Unlocking the door,the smell was from the dead pigeon,apparently it flew from the opened window.

"How long have you been here?,"She mumbled throwing putting the pigeon in side a plastic preparing to bury him later.

Jennie then looked around noticing dust on everything.Her father is a clean freak it was quite uneasy seeing his place dirty and dark.

She frustratedly sighed,sitting on the pile of clothes.Just as the an idea pops up,it might not go in her way but at least she hopes it'd go well.

Standing in front of the waiting room for her father,Jennie was constantly brought back to the days when her father used to compliment Kang Sol about her grades slot although she used to get alot better than Kang Sol.

Before,they were separated by an imaginary line but today in-between them was thick glass and his hand cuffed.

"What did you do,father?,"Jennie lowered her head.

Her father didn't reply he stayed silent.

"Why are in jail?,"She asked again,her eyes tearing up.

Her father smirked,"Do you know the gang named "Leathers"?I'm pretty sure you heard of them as they were pretty famous."

She nods slowly,though her memory was not much clear but she did know that gang.People were scared of them,all the people in town,including herself.All she heard was they would kill anyone for money,and many more stuffs which are illegal.

"What about them?,"Her father could sense the nervousness.

He snickered in response."I work for them,no scratch that worked for them."

Jennie remained still,"But you have another job,father."The remark was simply trying to correct him or at least believing he did not do something wrong.

"Athena was devastated when she found out I was working for a gang."

"Who are you talking about?,"Athena,she never heard her name.It was quite strange to say the women's name so delicately.

"I had a mistress."

"The time's up!"The police man came a d held her father's wrist,and chained him up.

Jennie looked at him searching for more.Her father had a mistress?What about her mother?Did Kang Sol knew?Why did she leave him?

"Wait,just a minute."Her father said.The officer rolled his eyes and mumbled hurry up and left the room.Jennie knew it was quite not alright to him obeying him.

"You and Kang Sol are not sisters.Your mother was my mistress."

It's been a long time since I have updated.I'm sorry for not updating,i just didn't have time .

How are yall?

Please take care and stay safe.