128 beast 3

not really. it's just that today chinese new year's eve, lu zhi thought that qin sihuan had helped him before, so he wanted to give him a new year's greeting and say happy new year.

just on the other side of the phone, qin sihuan's voice sounded really bad, and even his voice was dumb, like he was sick.

lu zhi deliberated for a moment, unconsciously pressed the lamp switch on the bedside table, and asked, "uncle qin, what's wrong with you?" got a cold? the

head was silent for a while at first, and then qin sihuan let out a low "hmm."

"did you get an injection?" have you taken your medicine? lu zhi listened to him say that he was sick, and his heart was also tugged, qin sihuan was usually such a spiritual person, it must be very uncomfortable to get sick, "is the illness better?" am i disturbing your rest? "nothing

."

"so are you better now?" is it still uncomfortable? lu zhi asked with concern.

qin sihuan thought it was ridiculous and funny.

his father hit him with a club and beat him into the hospital, only to wake up and see only rong huiling. rong huiling stayed for a while and then left, letting him rest well before leaving.

in fact, since childhood, it has been like this. qin ming and rong huiling didn't care much about him, he was also a person on his birthday, he was also a person who went to the hospital when he got sick, and then he started a business, encountered setbacks and difficulties, and there was no one who could speak from his heart.

after being snubbed for a long time, suddenly someone cared so much about him, he was actually a little unaccustomed.

just like a person who has always been rejected, suddenly it becomes something strange, and everyone starts to treasure him. instead, i started to feel uncomfortable. <

he didn't know what kind of twisted psychology he had, and he said, "it's not better, it's still very uncomfortable."

after saying that, he raised his hand and pressed the smile on the corner of his lips, lu zhi would continue to care about him, right?

sure enough, the next moment the little teenager crackled and said a string of words: "which hospital did you see?" which doctor is hanging? i tell you, if you just have a cold, you don't have to go to the big hospital, you go to your community hospital for an injection, and the doctor will open a messy certificate list for you to go to the big hospital, and it will take a long time to prescribe some medicine, and it is expensive. he paused and said, "even if you have money, you can't spend it blindly, and it is enough to go to the community hospital if you have a small illness."

lu zhi thought to himself, a rich person like qin sihuan just likes to toss and turn blindly, and when he has money, he has to go to the best hospital to see the best doctor if he has a cold.

as everyone knows, the best doctors are all difficult diseases, and they may not be better at colds and colds than ordinary doctors.

qin sihuan was lying on the hospital bed, his side face resting on the pillow, holding the mobile phone in one hand, and the water hanging on the other hand, listening to the sound of lu zhi, he closed his eyes and shouted softly: "ah zhi." "

"?" lu zhi was confused by him, calling him ah zhi is generally a friend of the same age, his father will directly call him a cub or lu lu, happy will also call the baby son.

lu zhi knew that qin sihuan was stupid and didn't listen to his words. this person sometimes calls him a little friend, sometimes calls him a small stop, and sometimes, like a kitten and a puppy, calls him a small road stop.