38 the dark lord

do you want to foul it like this?!

lu zhi lowered his head in panic, not daring to look at qin sihuan's sight. 

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

he's got picked up again!

lu zhi's heart beat very fast at once, and at this moment, he felt that qin sihuan in front of him was simply handsome.

what a domineering president!

AS LU YAO OFTEN SAID, TOO A BAR!

he held out his finger in a gesture of loss, and said in a sticky voice, "uncle, in fact, you don't need to, you can just give me a little bit of resources, and you have to give it to other people, don't you?" otherwise it wouldn't be fair. "

qin sihuan bent his lips, took lu zhi's hand, put it on the lips and kissed it lightly, and said softly, "well, it won't be left for others." "

lu zhi seemed to be pricked by a needle, and as the kiss fell, the whole person trembled.

qin sihuan let go of his hand and started the car, but the corner of his eyes couldn't help but look at the appearance of his little baby.

his little baby is so cute.

kind and cute, it almost makes people's hearts cute.

*

the national day holiday was supposed to be on the afternoon of next monday, with seven days of holiday.

but lu zhi came back this thursday, he did not dare to tell lu mengsheng that he had returned early, so that the grumpy father would definitely scold him for no reason, so after dinner with qin sihuan in the restaurant, lu zhi blinked a pair of peach blossom eyes, and silently sold cute to qin sihuan with his lips.

qin sihuan was so old, he could definitely read his meaning from the look in his eyes.

the man gracefully wiped the corners of his mouth with a napkin, and when he saw that lu zhi had been staring at him, he asked, "what's wrong?" "

"uncle, you'll take me to the airport tomorrow!" that way he can catch up with three or four classes tomorrow morning and go home again until monday.

"aren't they all on national day?"

"but i don't have a place to go, and i don't dare tell my dad that i'm back." he lowered his head and glanced at qin sihuan: "and i have classes tomorrow and next monday morning." "

qin sihuan didn't say a word.

the man was silent, a handsome face stretched, and under the white crystal light in the private room of the restaurant, he looked with a cold and fierce breath. his pupils were pitch black, and his gaze was so heavy on lu zhi's body, and he asked, "it's hard to come back once, i don't want to spend more time with my uncle?" "

lu zhizheng felt a little overwhelmed, and then listened to qin sihuan say: "uncle, an empty nest old man, is also very lonely at home. xiao zhi didn't have a hard time coming back, how could he have to accompany me to this old man to give the national day over? "

"???"

lu zhi was speechless, thinking that you are such an empty nest old man.

his dad is.

qin sihuan stood up, naturally took his hand, and led lu zhi out of the restaurant.

he slowly and methodically pulled the car door and said, "how much water uncle doesn't know about college courses, it doesn't matter if the baby misses class once or twice once or twice, right?" "he was very considerate of asking for directions.