21 Old dog forced

Lu Zhi felt warm.

For the first time in so many years, there was such a feeling.

It was raining heavily outside the window, and the people he liked inside were singing and coaxing him so gently. It's like drawing a barrier between the past and reality.

"Baby, do you still want to eat hot pot?" After Qin Sihuan finished singing, he laughed in a dumb voice and asked him, "Do I sing well?"

Lu Zhi sat up from the bed and called out to him, "Uncle Qin." "Huh

?"

Lu Zhi stretched out his arm, wrapped his arms around his shoulders, hugged him, leaned his cheeks on the man's shoulders, and said softly: "I want to eat hot pot, you take me down to buy ingredients." He was

flirting with Qin Sihuan, and his voice was soft enough to drip water.

Qin Sihuan patted his back: "Isn't it uncomfortable? Lu

Zhi was indeed not as uncomfortable as it had been at the beginning. Qin Sihuan sang to him to make him happy, so spoiled him, as if to fill a little, the love that was missing when he was a child.

But he was thin-skinned, so he refused to admit it to Qin Sihuan.

"I'm still a little upset." He said with a lack of interest: "I want to eat hot pot, I want to be spicy."

Qin Sihuan nodded his finger on his cheek, "Then I will go down and buy it?"

Lu Zhi let go of him a little, pursed his lips and nodded.

"Do you want to go down with your uncle?" Just go for a walk? Qin Sihuan stepped on the slippers, took a T-shirt and trousers in the closet, he untied the belt of the bathrobe, paused, turned his head to look at the road, and said solemnly: "Don't peek at me." Lu

Stop:?

Qin Sihuan said, "Children can't just look at adults. Lu

Stop: ...

All right, all right. <

I don't know where this man came from with such a thick face to say such a thing to him.

Obviously, he is the most bottomless person!

Where did the face come from condemning him???

Lu Stopped puffing his eyes and heard the sound of a creep, he was a little impatient: "Okay?"

Qin Sihuan smiled lowly and did not answer.

"Are you okay Uncle Qin?" Lu Zhi asked patiently.

"Okay, you know you want to see it." Qin Sihuan changed his clothes, reached out, and snapped his fingers in front of Lu Zhi's eyes: "Show you."

Lu Zhi opened his eyes.

The man wore a white T-shirt with black English letters on it and a pair of black trousers underneath. He smiled, and the whole person was a little juvenile.

"Didn't you all change them?" Why do I have to say I want to see you? Lu Zhi skimmed his lips and scolded him a little childishly: "Don't face the old man."

Qin Sihuan,

known as the old man, squinted, and he reached out and pinched Lu Zhi's cheek, and the tail tone was faintly threatening: "Huh? Old man? Lu

stopped glaring at him.

In the light, his eyes were brushed a light coffee color, moist.

Qin Sihuan couldn't help but lean over, touched his lips, touched it, and smiled lowly: "Wasn't you scared to cry just now?" Hate your uncle now?