qin sihuan had long been accustomed to this atmosphere, or rather, he actually did not expect qin ming to understand him.

at first, when he liked to stop on the road, he was stunned, and he felt a little ridiculous no matter how he thought about it. first, lu lu was too young, and second, he thought he liked women before this.

qin ming's reaction was expected by qin sihuan. but in fact, he still hoped that qin ming could look at the father and son and give him a little support.

many people are not optimistic about his relationship with lu zhi, rong qi said that he is a moment of freshness, even qiao ding also said that he is too lonely these years, and when he meets a beautiful girl, he will not be so addicted.

however, at a certain moment, he felt that it was a great honor for him to be able to hold the road in the palm of his hand.

he chose a showdown with his family, and in his heart he also wanted to walk with lu zhi for a long time.

lu zhi was only sixteen years old, he could pursue him, he could make lu zhi fall in love with him, and when lu zhi was eighteen, they would go to get a license. and then a lifetime together.

qin sihuan's eyebrows widened a little, and he said in a very soft voice, "dad, i like men." "are

you sick?! do you have to make this home look like a home for you to be at ease? qin ming was about to be angry with him, his beard was shaking, his hands were trembling, and he caught a glimpse of rong huiling's indifferent appearance of not caring about himself, he said angrily: "i should have beaten you when your mother was pregnant with you!" i knew you were a pool of mud, and you couldn't support the wall! hhow good miss wen introduced to you in the early years, gentle personality, i and your mother like her very much, you, you are a non-controversial thing, people can't look at you! now you say you like men?!

qin sihuan also stood up, he pursed his lips and nodded. although he didn't speak, his look was very firm, and he had a posture of wanting to fight qin minggang to the end.

"good, good!" qin minglian nodded, "you bastard, you like to be. man. on it, right? okay, lao tzu will ruin you today, i see how you go to find men!

he said and looked around, and in the corner he saw a clothing pole, and ran over to pick it up, "look i won't kill you!" the face of my qin family has lost all of your kind of stuff! you don't know about men and women, and you still have an iron heart to be with a man?! i read your books for so many years, it is better to be a fool!

rong huiling took a deep breath, closed her eyes and opened them again, she said coldly, "qin ming, you are enough." "enough

? you tell me where that's enough? qin ming took the brace pole and pointed at qin sihuan's back, he riveted enough, directly hit down, qin sihuan's body shook, but still stood straight.

qin si was angry with him.

realizing this, qin ming was even angrier, and he thought of the golf club that qin sihuan had given him some time ago, and after humming, he entered the room.

no matter how much rong huiling looked down on it, qin sihuan was still her son, she twisted her eyebrows, and reached out to pull qin sihuan's wrist: "fourth fourth, you like men can secretly like, that is, you want to be with others, you can also be raised as a gadget, why bother in front of your father?" aa drop of cold sweat appeared on qin sihuan's

forehead, and he said, "mom, i really like him." "okay, you have

hard bones, but your father didn't eat idle food, did he beat you less in the past?" are you not afraid that if his brain is really hot, he will ruin you? rong huiling said, her eyes blinked, and the corners of her eyes also soured.