<Insert Title> :DD

Start from the beginning

I entered the room and people were already in groups, how nice...Not. Who needs friends when you got a succubus. Well I guess I could try looking for chads. I looked for my seat and it was at the corner of the room next to the window. Nice. I looked around and saw that the bitch is beside me. Ugh. I should try talking to the person in front of me so I could ignore her

"Yo, name's Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, yours?" I held out my hand for a handshake

"Hm? Ah, Miyake Akito, nice to meet you Ayanokouji" He shook my hands before nodding

"Likewise. Say you practice anything? Just noticed how you got a decent grip"

"I wouldn't really be fond of bragging about it, but I used to be a delinquent, not anymore though. But I do love archery even if it was because of someone" He muttered the last part which I heard but didn't pry too much into.

"Say, you gonna join any clubs?" He asked me. Hmm clubs huh? I guess I could join the music club. I don't really want to 

"Guess I'll try the music club? Otherwise probably art club"

"Nice, you play any particular instrument?"

We chatted for quite a while regarding how he came to love archery. I could see him blush while talking with this 

As expected, seatmate-chan didn't try to initiate a conversation with me and this chad. 

His friend Haruka came to us when she saw Akito whom she calls Miyatchi, blush and decided to tease him. The three of us became friends? I don't know what friends mean but I kinda enjoy being with them. Eventually they told me to call both of them by their given name, so I told them to use mine too, which Haruka called me Kiyopon. 

I was about to question her about the nickname when Akibro placed his hand on my shoulder and shook his head saying 'just accept it Kiyotaka, she won't stop until then'. 

The bell rang and our homeroom teacher Chiyabashira-sensei explained most of the things from the special rules this school had which is different from other schools. As well as how our currency works in the form of an ID, similar to a credit card. The classroom got louder as cheers from the students came after receiving 100,000 points which is 100,000 yen. This is definitely sus but my classmates are shitheads, Akito looked at me with a look of doubt. Guess he's not like the others huh. I nodded at him and told him that it's suspicious, but I said it in a low voice so no one would hear it. He nodded before turning his gaze back in front.

Sensei left our room and the class erupted into chatter. Some clues immediately from the speech huh. Well no point helping these idiots. I will only help those people I deem worthy. Akibro and Haruka are already in this. 

"What do you think Kiyopon?" Haruka came to us and asked, I guess she's also suspicious of it

"Yeah Kiyotaka, this seems to be too much for a single student" Akito said

"I think so too, well my caretaker always told me to be careful in using money so I guess I would save more than spend."

"Yeah I agree too, can't be too safe after all"

Seatmate-chan wanted to say something but couldn't due to Haruka and Akito. Sucks to be you. We were about to stand up and leave when someone asked spoke which gathered everyone's attention.

"Everyone, can you guys listen to me for a bit?"

His hair is not dyed and looked like an honors student. He didn't look like delinquent either.

"Starting from today, we will be in the same class for the next three years. So, it would be great if all of us could introduce ourselves and become friends. We still have time until the entrance ceremony, so what do you think?"