Untitled Part 19

It had been six weeks since the twins were born. They were the perfect babies, settling into a routine easily and never kept the new parents up all night. Having children had matured Jungkook and Taehyung, but they still were playful, just much more responsible. Namjoon had noticed the change and had complimented the men on more than one occasion.

Late one afternoon, Jungkook and Taehyung were lying on the sofa, lazily stroking each other's hair and stealing kisses every now and then. They were enjoying the silence since Aria had taken the twins to a doctor's appointment. They sat up, still in each other's arms when the front door opened.

"Hi everyone! We are back! The doctor said the twins are growing and healthy!"

Taehyung and Jungkook eagerly hopped up and ran to greet their girlfriend and their beautiful children as she carried them in, still secured in their carriers.

"There's my boy!" Jungkook exclaimed while tickling Min-Jun, the infant smiling and laughing at the faces his father was making at him.

"Come see Daddy my beautiful daughter" Taehyung cooed at Da-Som, nestled snugly in her blanket.

Aria looked on happily. She marveled at how in love the men were with their children and how mature they had become since fatherhood.

Taehyung looked up and noticed Aria staring at the two men. He stood up and walked over to where she stood. "Come here beautiful, let me show you just how much I have missed you."

Aria took Taehyung's hand and he pulled her into his firm and toned chest, enveloping her. He tilted her head slightly and pressed his lips to hers. The two soon locked together, tongues exploring each other's mouths.

"Aria" Taehyung mumbled, breathlessly. "When is your appointment? I need to be inside you. I can't wait much longer."

"Let me put these two down and then we can talk about it, okay handsome?"

Aria took the now sleeping infants down the hall to their room. Taehyung sat on the sofa, adjusting his now painful erection. Jungkook sat next to him, his hand gently squeezing Taehyung's cock, teasing him even more.

"Would you like some help with that baby? Do you want me to make you feel better?"

"Fuck. Yes, please Jungkook." Taehyung leaned back on the sofa; his legs spread as Jungkook slipped on his knees in front of him. Taehyung lifted his hips just enough so Jungkook could slide his shorts off his hips.

"Baby, you are so hard." Jungkook was gripping Taehyung's shaft in his hand, firmly stroking his length, the head of his cock leaking.

Jungkook licked from the base of Taehyung's length to the tip, teasing his slit with the tip of his tongue, tasting the salty pre-cum that was quickly leaking out. He licked back down to his balls and gently took them in his mouth.

"Fuck, baby. That feels so good. Your mouth feels so good on me." Taehyung moaned as Jungkook licked and sucked, running his hands along Taehyung's thighs.

"Tell me what you want baby. Tell me how you want it." Jungkook asked, pulling Taehyung's cock out of his mouth with a *pop*.

"Jungkook, put me back in your mouth, please. Suck my cock then let me fuck your mouth."

"I love it when you talk dirty, baby." Jungkook slid his tongue up Tae's shaft one final time and enveloped his red, swollen head with his mouth, taking him in completely until he could go no further.

Moving his head up and down, Jungkook sucked at a frantic pace, hollowing his cheeks and running his tongue along the sensitive area just below the tip. He gently squeezed his balls and rolled them in his hand, Taehyung moaning loudly from the sensations. Taehyung grabbed a handful of his boyfriend's hair and pushed him further down his length.