Chapter 7

Hey Earthlings! I'm so sorry this is posted a day late, I completely forgot! But here's Chapter 7, hope you enjoy :)

"Oh, no! He's not, as Greyback attacked him before the full moon, so he wasn't fully transformed. Uncle Bill only has some -er, certain habits of a wolf. But they're harmless!" Lily reassured Mrs Weasley.

"Attacked?!?" Said Mrs Weasley, "How does he look?"

Lily pulled out her locket hanging around her neck, covered by her Hogwarts robes. "Actually, I have a picture of our whole family, the Weasley-Potters here." She then extracted a photograph from her locket, there seemed to be an enlargement charm on the inside. Lily handed the photo to Mrs Weasley, and told her to pass it around once she was done looking at it.

The photograph showed the whole Weasley-Potter family outside the Burrow, taken in the summer of 2024. Everyone was smiling and waving, as it was a magical photograph. Mrs Weasley looked over her grown-up children and grandchildren happily. She saw Bill's face, and he looked quite different from now. But, Mrs Weasley knew that it didn't matter how he looked on the outside.

Mrs Weasley passed the photograph over, and the whole Order looked at the photo, smiling.

"Bloody hell, I look good!" Exclaimed Ron, looking over his older self in the photo with a satisfied grin on his face.

"Oh, please." Said Hermione, but she had a small smile on her face.

"Oi! You two, stop flirting," Started Fred.

"And give us the photo," Finished George, snatching the photograph out of Ron's hands.

Ron and Hermione refused to look at each other for the rest of the night.

After the photograph had been passed down several times, Lily took it back and stowed it in her locket.

"Lily," Began Mr Weasley carefully, "We noticed that Percy is in this family photograph. He and what looked like his wife and kids. Does that mean he'll come back?" After he said this, Mrs Weasley turned to Lily with interest.

"Oh, yeah! Uncle Percy is a really good person. Mu- I mean Ginny told me that he left and joined the Ministry in her 4th year. But he learns his mistakes in the Wizarding War, apologises, leaves the Ministry, and comes back." Lily explained.

"Who's his wife?" Mrs Weasley pounced.

"Yes, Uncle Percy marries Audrey Fairfax, and they have two daughters, Molly and Lucy. Molly, after Grandma," -Lily nodded at Mrs Weasley, who beamed- "and Lucy, after Aunt Audrey's mother. Molly's in Gryffindor, while Lucy's in Hufflepuff. They both play the position of the seeker for their Quidditch house teams. Oh, and by the way, Aunt Audrey is super nice, and a fantastic cook, so there's nothing to worry about!"

Mrs Weasley nodded approvingly after hearing that her future daughter-in-law was a great cook. "And Charlie? Is he married?"

Currently, in April 1996, Charlie Weasley was working with dragons in Romania, so he wasn't present at Grimmauld Place to hear all this. But then again, he wasn't the only one, Percy wasn't there either.

"Nope. Uncle Charlie says that he's juggling dragons at the moment, and he doesn't have time for that. Besides, he isn't really interested in that stuff. But, Grandma Weasley is always trying to pair him up with someone. The last girl she introduced to him was called Clarence and she was out of the door within ten minutes!" Lily laughed. Everyone else laughed along with her, except Mrs Weasley, who had her arms crossed, though with a faint smile on her face.

"And," Said Dumbledore, who hadn't spoken much that evening, "what about you, Miss Potter, and Mr Scamander?" He looked at them through his half-moon spectacles with twinkling eyes.

"Er, what do you mean, Professor Dumbledore?" Lysander asked hesitantly, though it was clear he knew exactly what Dumbledore meant.

"Well," Said Dumbledore, "I meant, will you tell us about yourself and Miss Potter?"

"Er -um, me?" Asked Lysander nervously, in awe that Dumbledore was speaking directly to him.

"Yes, you!" Exclaimed Lily, unable to help herself. "Prat." She muttered, as an afterthought. Ginny gave her an approving smile.

"Well, um . . . Like Lily said, she's Lily Luna Potter, and I'm Lysander Scamander. We're both fifteen, and Lily's Gryffindor prefect while I'm Ravenclaw prefect. Lily's chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, and I'm also a chaser, but on the Ravenclaw team. Er -is there anything else you want to know?" Lysander said, looking around at everyone.

"Who're your parents? Why're you here?" Ron asked rudely. Hermione smacked his arm and scolded him with a "Ronald!"

"Oh, erm it's okay. My parents are Luna Lovegood and Rolf Scamander." Lysander said.

"Luna!" Said Ginny happily. It was already late April, so Ginny, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Neville had already gotten to know Luna Lovegood.

Then, Mrs Weasley said, "Merlin! Look at the time! It's nine o'clock already, the children must head off to bed." She got up and started ushering all the kids up from their seats, ignoring their grumbling. "Lily, you can room with Ginny and Hermione, and Lysander, you can stay with Ron and Harry. I'll get out the extra camp beds for you too, Lily and Lysander."

All the kids got up and started parading up the stairs to the bedrooms. Mrs Weasley hurriedly made her way up the stairs and conjured two camp beds, which she sent to two different rooms, Ginny's and Ron's. She then walked back down the stairs and joined the rest of the adults in the drawing room.

Ginny walked up to Lily as they tramped up the staircase and said kindly, "Follow me, Lily. I'll show you where my bedroom is, and you can borrow a pair of my extra pyjamas."

"Thanks!" Said Lily and followed Ginny up. The boys headed to their rooms, while Lily followed Ginny and Hermione into Ginny's room.

As Ginny handed Lily a pair of her extra pyjamas, Lily thought: Merlin's beard, it's strange seeing a younger version of everyone.

So, how was this chapter, earthlings? Make sure to vote if you liked it! I'll be back soon on Monday when I post Chapter 8.

Lots of love,

💜lessi xx