••Chapter Eighteen••

~

~

Past

Vivian watched front the bed as Katerina packed herself a bag. Confused and upset as to why she was suddenly up and moving away.

"What happened?" Vivian kept on asking.

"I can't stay here any longer." She says, as she closed her case. Vivian watched as paced around the room. Muttering to herself in a language Vivian couldn't understand.

"Kat—"

"No. No. You don't know what his plans are." She says, rushing over the side table on the side of the bed, she opens the drawer and holds something in her hands.

In her hand, she holds a clear stone in her hands.

"Where will you go?" Vivian asked.

"Away from here. Back home. I don't know. I just know I can't be here any longer." She says.
"But if you explain to me what happened—"
"No." she said, looking up from the stone and towards her. 

"He will be furious." Vivian says.

"Good." Kat said. With a small smile, she looked over to Vivian. "You can have him all to your self, just  like he wanted."

"What—"

"Oh, don't play dumb. It's not a good look on you. Vivian and Klaus. That's what it's been. Well,—" she says, picking up her bag and clutching the stone in her hand. "I hope you two live happily ever after."

Before Vivian could say anything, Katerina left the room quickly and in a huff. Stunned, Vivian doesn't have the energy to stop her.

It was hours later, when Vivian was sure she was long gone by now, did she hear the screams of Klaus from down the hall.
He was livid. Mad. When she left him he was blinded and not willing to listen to any reason Vivian tried to provide.

That's when she left as well. She couldn't take it any longer.

Kat was wrong when she said it was her and Klaus. Because in Vivian's eyes, it's been Katrina and Klaus the whole time.

~

Present day-
Boarding house-
Same episode.