•• Chapter Nineteen ••

Vivian had danced with Damon up until Stefan showed up. His words full of anger as he spoke to his brother about Bonnie. From what Vivian understood, the witch neglected to mention she would die if she used all her power in order to take down Klaus to save the precious Elena.
Clearly, no one was happy with that plan.
It was understandable, honestly. Vivian wouldn't want her best friend to die just for her safety. It was unfair.

With this situation happening, it was starting to take her back to her time at the Augustine Society. She had a friend there. One that was too willing to sacrifice himself in order for her to escape.
Thinking of him made her heart hurt. Not that there was much of it anyway, however, she still thought about him and couldn't but help remember.

While Damon and Stefan continued to argue about the plan, she found herself wondering away. Her eyes searching eagerly for any sort of exit. It was starting to get suffocating and being around all these body's full of blood was causing her thirst to rise. But she had control over herself and was able to stop the crave.

"Vivian, right?"

The girl in question stopped suddenly in her tracks as she wondered the supposedly empty halls. The exit seemingly impossible to find especially because of her lack of knowledge of the place she has never been.

Her eyes squinted as she noticed Jeremy Gilbert standing in the middle of the hall. A somber look etched his young face. She raised a brow in curiosity.

"That's right. Are you okay?" She asked, kindly. She guessed he knew about Bonnie. From what she gathered in her short time of being around, they were somewhat of an item.

"I don't know." He muttered, shaking his head he sighed deeply and looked down to the ground. His hands in his pockets. Vivian bit the inside of her cheek. She didn't know if she had a place to speak her opinion, but she gathered there was no one else here to comfort him so she figured saying something couldn't hurt.

As she's about to open her mouth, the air around them changes as three new heartbeats become known to her ears. Straighten her shoulders, she walked over closer towards Jeremy, ready for anything.

"What's going on, guys?" Jeremy asked, tentatively.

The one in the white suit stepped forward. "You okay, Gilbert? You don't look so good."

"Dude, seriously? Wrong day, wrong guy." Jeremy said, moving to walk past him, the one in white didn't hesitate to push him and prevent that from happening.

Vivian chuckled lightly, ready to join in. Using her vampire speed, she rushed forward, grabbing the one in tie-dye and using her fist to punch him. He went to stop her but it was a clear mistake because she obviously has had more experience with fighting than the boy.

Grabbing his arm, she twisted it, causing him to scream out. She twisted it again until she heard a pop sound and smiled in satisfaction.
However, as she focused on the one guy, she hardly had a chance to stop the other two as they continuously beat Jeremy. Kicking him while he lays helplessly on the ground.

Thankfully, in the distance, the sound of rapid footsteps could be heard.

"Hey, idiots." The voice of Damon calls out, running alongside his brother toward them. Vivian makes the mistake of looking at them and let's out a sudden gasp of pain as a wooden stake punctured her arm.

"Son of a Bitch!" She shouted, taking a breath, she felt as Damon came up beside her.

"Let me guess, Klaus says hi?" Damon says, smiling towards the boys as he and Stefan don't hesitate to attack the others as they draw their hunting weapons.
Vivian pulls out the stake and is about to attack the kid that shot at her.