[The new king candidate has started to walk along his road!]

* * *

I returned to Chungmuro, gathered the party members, and told them about the hidden scenario. Jung Heewon made an interesting expression while Lee Hyunsung looked confused. Yoo Sangah was as anxious as always.

"It sounds like a difficult scenario... Dokja-ssi, will it be okay?" An angel or a fool. In this situation, they were worried rather than jealous about the hidden scenario. "It's okay." Lee Hyunsung said, "I'm glad that Dokja-ssi is the king candidate."

The air drooped into an awkward one as the other party members stared at Alyona, Kim Namwoon grimace as he felt the dark aura shrouding Alyona. "I m-meant it would be great too if Alyona-ssi is our representative-!" Hyunsung belatedly started falling his hands around.

I put my hands on her shoulder to calm her rage, "Thank you." I smiled at the tense Hyunsung. Alyona calmed down and walk away. "Then should I call you Your Majesty?" I was hit in the head by Jung Heewon after being touched by Lee Hyunsung's serious words.

"I don't want that." I deadpanned as I follow my gaze at the sulking Alyona. "Your Majesty, based on this hidden scenario, shouldn't we go occupy a new station right away? You should think about the lives of your subjects." Jung Heewon said sarcastically.

I nodded. "I think we need to find out about the people who attacked us. I'll go straight to Dongmyo. Jung Heewon-ssi and Lee Hyunsung-ssi, will you go with me?" Yoo Sangah raised her hand at my words. "Then I..."

"Yoo Sangah-ssi will stay here." Alyona interrupted as she started walking this way again. "Namwoon and you- with the others will stay here..." Yoo Sangah looked down sadly. "Ah, really... on the other hand, more..."

I listened to Yoo Sangah's voice and it sounded glum. Perhaps Yoo Sangah was thinking that she was useless. Her damage wasn't as strong as Jung Heewon and she didn't have a strong physique like Lee Hyunsung, Wasn't great as Alyona, and in addition, she didn't have a powerful trump card like Gilyoung.

"Yoo Sangah-ssi," All her previous 'specs' had become obsolete in this new world. "...Yes?" But she was too good to be jealous of other people. Thus, her inferiority complex was quietly festering. "Yoo Sangah, not everyone can do the same things well."

"Yes, I am aware of that. Alyona-ssi could tag with you guys..." Yoo Sangah smiled weakly. I spoke carefully so that she wouldn't feel it was an admonishment. "Do you remember the words that you said on the subway? Dokja has a solo life and I will..." Alyona stared at Yoo Sangah with strange eyes.

"I will have an ivory life. Yes, I remember. I wrote it on the notepad of my smartphone." Why did she look so elated? In any case, I couldn't hate it. I continued speaking. "Yoo Sangah-ssi has things to do here. I can't leave the unconscious Gilyoung alone. I need someone to monitor Gong Pildu and control the nervous group members. You also need to put Namwoon on the line without Alyona..." Yoo Sangah's eyes shook.

"Besides, the Hoehyeon forces must be kept in check. They might attack while we're away. Gong Pildu is here but Yoo Sangah's Binding Thread might be necessary. And also, I trust no one here except you..." Alyona finished my monologue as she caresses the other girl's hair.

"C-Can I do this role well...?" Yoo Sangah spoke weakly because of her low self-esteem. "Hey everyone. In that way... I will give Yoo Sangah-ssi a job position. What do you think?" Lee Hyunsung and Jung Heewon thought for a moment before nodding.

"Okay, I can trust it if it is Yoo Sangah." Alyona smiled and then hug Sangah while smelling her hair. "King... if you wish then do so..." I glared at Jung Heewon. Did she think that was funny right now? "Sangah-ssi~ Your hair smells so good," Yoo Sangah blushed at Alyona's flirtatious words.