💚💙Relief 💚💙

A few days have passed and I am happy to say Lou has recovered really quickly, he has been sleeping a lot as his body fights to recover from the extreme blood loss.
I walk into the lounge room to find Lou laying on the lounge watching a movie.
" Any  room for me there?" I ask.
He turns his head to look at me  with the most incredible smile , My heart flutters , as his hands come up making gabby hands at me.
I walk around the couch and lean down to lift Lou up into my arms.
" Did someone miss me?" I say with a smirk.
I feel him snuggle into my neck as he whispers into my ear.
" Yes  daddy, so much".
" Baby , don't call me daddy you know were this always leads".
I get rewarded with another " daddy" whispered into my ear, I let out a frustrated growl as I pull back a bit and crush my lips to his.
An avalanche of emotions filled my head and heart as Our tongues battle together.
I hear a small moan leaves his lips as I deepen the kiss, his hands automatically wrapping around my neck, one hand moving instantly to start playing with my hair.
I hear someone else enter the room , I break the contact of our kiss to see who it is.
" Boss , I need a word with you".
" Can't  it wait , I Am otherwise entertained"
I say lifting my eyes to meet his eyes with a smirk.
" No boss it can't" I can see from his face it is something I need to attend to.
I let out a sigh of frustration as I slowly lower Lou to the flood, the look he gives is not a pleasant one.
" Baby I have to deal with something wait for me in our bedroom and I will be there soon".
" But  Hazza" He whinges at me .
" Baby don't whinge, if I have work to Attend then I need to go".
Lou looks at me giving me an eye roll.
" Fine , don't bother coming looking for me, because you are not getting anything now " he states as he turn quickly and heads away , leaving me watching him stride off.
" For  fuck sake , what is so important?" I turn to Zayn in frustration.
" Mark is insisting on talking to you".
" Couldn't  that have waited for a bit, it's not like he is going anywhere".
" Sorry boss no".
I turn and stride out of the room  heading down to the basement.
" This  better be fucking worth it" I  say slamming into the room were he is being held.
My eyes glance over Marks body which is covered in bruises , blood drying on his distorted face.
" What  the fuck do you want?"  I say getting up and close to his.
" I just want to say one thing to you, He will always be my whore" He said smirking at me .
We all turn when we hear a gasp coming from behind us.
Lou is standing there with a look of horror on his face, his eyes are as big  as sources as he takes in what is going on around him.
" Lou, baby".
" Look  what we have here, hello whore I have been waiting for you".
I turn to Mark punching him hard, " SHUT THE FUCK UP" I scream at him.
" Whore  when I get out of this I am going to have so much fun with you , I will have all the men lined up to  wreck  you".
I  strike him again, " I said SHUT THE FUCK UP" but he keeps on talking.
" Did you like it when I cut of your clothes for everyone to see you whore, oh they were going to have so much fun with you".
I watch Lou's face seeing the hurt and anguish etched on it.
I feel enraged at this comment  before I even move , I see a flash before my eyes as I see Lou strides forward picking up a bat , before any of us could stop him, he  is striking Mark in anger, as cries of pain Release from him, the noise remains me of a animal dying in agony, over and over again, he  strikes Mark , Zayn  goes to step forward  but I stop him.
" Let him be, I think this is something he needs to do".
" I hate you, I fucking hate you" he screams over and over again putting all his anger into the striking bat .
We here moans escape Mark as he tries to talk, but Lou is having none of that , he just keeps going repeatedly, Marks body is becoming more distorted, the more times Lou strikes him with the bat.
We all just stand their in silence , watching on , waiting  for Lou to release all his anger.
I slowly watch as his movements become a  little bit sloppy as his arms  beginning to grow tired.
I move in closer standing by him which he doesn't register, he is in a haze of anger which is  consuming his every moment.
I hear a cry escape his lips as he drops the bat and falls onto his knees in front of Mark, his body starting to shake, I quickly drop down and gather him in my arms, there is blood all over his body and laying around us at the Torture he  just inflicted on Mark.
Liam crunches down beside me his eyes scanning over Lou's body.
" Lou , can you hear me?".He said when he doesn't answer he looks at me with a worried look, Lou's eyes are open but he is not acknowledging anything or anyone around us.
" He is in shock I think ,  best thing to do is to clean him up and make him rest, I will check on him in a bit".
I stand up with Lou in my arms and head straight up the stairs to our bedroom, I gently place Lou on the the side of the bed , as I walk into the bathroom and fill up the bath tub.
When I return I once again lift Lou into my arms and walk into the bath room sitting him on top of the  vanity.
" Lou baby, I am going to undress you now and then we are going to get in the bath together" I  get no sign of any response.
I make quick work of both our clothes before I lift him up and sink into the bath bringing Him to rest back against my chest, we lay their in silence and I rub my hands up and down his body.
" Lou baby , come back to me" I keep saying over and over again.
I finally hear a little sigh escape his lips then his body starts shaking with sobs.
" Why  Harry, Why did he hate me so much" he manages to get out .
" Baby I don't know, some people are just bad people, they take pleasure on inflicting pain and suffering onto anyone, it not your fault in any way, he just has a very dark soul".
" Did I kill him" He asks.
"No but I don't think he will recover from this , he is as good as dead".
Sobs continue to shake his body.
" I killed my own father , how could I do that, I killed him Haz".
" You didn't kill him baby, that's not on your head, ok, yes you went wild on him, but he deserved ever bit of pain you inflicted on him".
He lays back against my body and rest his head under my chin.
" Hazza, does it always feel like this when you kill someone?" he  whispers, " like you have kill hundreds of people right?".
" Firstly  you didn't kill him, secondly it's just a part of my job, But I promise you baby I don't kill anyone who doesn't deserve it".
We lay in the water quietly, until the water starts to cool off.
" Lets get you out of here, and you can rest".
" Will you stay with me?".
" Of course I will , nothing will keep me away".
I lift us both out of the tub, wrapping Lou in a giant sizes fluffy towel, drying him off , I sit him up on the Vanity again as I towel myself dry.
I put of some sweet pants and Cover Lou  up with one of my shirts, I lift him into my arms and head into the bedroom were Clifford is waiting for us by our bed.
I lay down and pull Lou over my body so he is laying against my naked chest.
" Do you  feel better now?" I ask receiving a small nob.
I settle deeper into the bed as we lay quietly, I think that Lou must have drifted off to sleep when I hear him ask .
" Hazza, what is going to happen to Mark now, are you going to kill him?".
" Baby  what do you want to happened to him?, do you want me to kill him or do you want to keep him Alive, your call".
He goes quite for awhile as his brain process  what he just said.
" Is it bad if I just want him gone from our life?, I don't ever want  to have to see him or think about him again for the rest Of our lives, I don't want to be looking around a corner in case I run into him, I want him gone Haz forever"
" Baby  that's ok, we can do anything you want us to do, do you want to be the one to finish him off?, or would you rather have someone else do it?".
" Someone else" his reply is so faint that I can barely hear it.
I wrap my arms around him tight. " sleep baby" I say closing my eyes as well thinking finally we will be able to live our lives with out having to be constantly worried about that pathetic excuse of a man.
We must have slept for awhile when I open my eyes , the room has grown dark as the night has fallen.
I look down at Lou who has not moved from my body,  his body cocooned in my arms.
I turn my head when I hear a knock on the door, putting my head up to see Liam walking in.
" How  is he?" He asks, moving closer to the bed.
" He is ok, talking about it a little , I think he will be fine,he just wants Mark out of our lives like we all do".
" Do  you want to be the one to do it" he asks , I look down at Lou in my arms and I so  desperately want to be the one to inflict it, but I don't want to Leave Lou's side.
" As much as it would give me absolute pleasure to be the one, my place is here at the moment, get Zayn to I am sure he will enjoy that".
I received a head nob as Liam turns and leaves to room.
I close my eyes again enjoying  the comfort that Lou is safe in my arms and Mark will never be able to touch him again.

A few days have passed since everything with Mark went down, I have told lou that he is finally free from his hold as he will never be able to conflict any pain on us again.
I am sitting here watching him laugh out loud as he is out in the yard rolling around on the grass with Clifford, giggles filling the air, which make my heart sing.
I feel a hand on my shoulder as I turn to see Liam with a grin on his face.
" It's so good to see him happy"  he saids.
" Its like a giant weight has been lifted of his shoulders, look how happy he looks" I say to Liam .
Zayn and Niall come over to join us as we all stand together smiling at the sight before us.
We are all so relieved that this chapter of our lives is over, Mark can no longer touch any part of us ever again.
" He looks so happy" Niall saids.
"  He sure does" Zayn saids wrapping his arms around Liam .
"  So Boss when is the wedding?" Niall asks.
" The sooner the better , I can't wait to married to love of my life".
I look towards Lou smiling .
" Baby I love you" I call out from the open window were we are all standing.
I watch as his head shoots up giving me the most incredible smile which lights up his whole face.
" I love you more" he said as he goes back to laughing with Clifford on the lawn.
" Not  possible baby" I watch as Lou's eyes meet mine again his face lit up with the biggest smile.
" Boys that there  is the love of my life and I can't wait to start the next chapter of my life with him" .
                                                                    THE END
Well that's it , I so loved writing this story, I will  definitely  be writing a  sequel to this one , My head is already filled with ideas.
I hope you enjoy reading my writing as much as I love writing it .💚💙follow for more incoming fics 💚💙
  If you want to see what is in stall for the next chapter of Harry and Lou life the squeal is out now
" All for our love"

💚💙follow for more incoming fics 💚💙  If you want to see what is in stall for the next chapter of Harry and Lou life the squeal is out now                                                                 " All for our love"

💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙