💚💙Touches of love 💚💙

Smut warning 💚💙

A few weeks have passed since Mark was captured an sent to prison, Lou is doing really well , his recovery was slow but he is nearly back to his full self , he has been spending a lot of time in his art studio drawing the most incredible artwork, to say I am proud of him is a understatement, his art work seem to keep him calm when things get a little rough,  on occasions  I will find him In the panic room were he feels the safest. Our relationship is going well , he gives me a bit of sass occasionally but  that what I love about him.
I have been trying to spend  as much time as I possible can  with him amongst trying to run a business, Zayn has been incredible and has stepped up to more responsibility.
I am laying in bed watching him, and I can honestly say I fall in love with him a little bit more every day, everything about him is intoxicating.
His back in against my chest and my arms are wrapped around him , his body fits perfectly against mine in ever way.
I lean over and start to place little kisses across the back of his neck, stopping to suck hard in some places, I start to feel him stir as I keep up my lips pressed against his favourite spot , which drives him crazy .
I hear a moan escape his lips and he ruts back against me pushing my hard cock up against his incredible ass, he is still in the realm of sleep. I watch as Lou wakes slowly, his eyes blinking a few times , I move one my hands around his soft body to lay it on his hip, moving my hand in a Circular motion, I hear his breath hitched As I walk my finger tips lower , brushing across the tip of his now hard forming cock.
" Good morning" I hear him whisper.
" It could be" I whisper back pulling him more firmly back against my own now hard cock.
We have be taking it really slow with our intimacy after what Lou had been through at the hands of his father, the throughs that flood my brain instantly are nothing I want to witness again, I shake my head trying to get rid of the images.
I move my hand over the front of Lou boxes before slipping inside and palming his hard cock .
The moan that escape his mouth is sinful.
I flip us so I can connect his lips to mine, his lips are so perfect and soft , I lick the bottom of his mouth waiting for a way in, he opens his mouth as I swirl my tongue with his and I push my body down onto his.
" Baby is this ok?". I ask getting a satisfying moan and the nod of his head.
I become a little bit more explorative by letting my hands wonder all over his body, I put my finger tips under his shirt getting ready to lift it off, this is a big step for Lou, as I am yet to see him fully naked.
" Is this ok?" I watch as he lifts his back of the bed giving permission to remove his shirt as I remove mine as well .
When I settle my skin against his it feels so amazing, his skin is pale and smooth and soft.
I claim his lips again,  desperate for the connection.
I feel his hands start to run over my body,  I feel a serge of desire wash over me as his fingertips run down my back and brush along my hips, I am getting little sparks of electricity, a mind spinning tingling sensation.
I break our lips and move my mouth down his neck , He back arches as I place kisses across his collarbone.
I move down and flick my tongue across his now hard nipple , getting rewarded with another sinful moan, as I trail my mouth lower lifting my eyes to meet his from under his long eye lashes.
" Are you ok?".
" Yes , hell Yes" I hear escape his lips , causing me to chuckle.
" More Haz , I need more".
I don't hesitate as I pull his boxes off as well as mine, we are finally together, skin against skin, body against body , chest against chest, bodies heaving .
I move back onto my knees and take in the sight before me.
His lips are swollen, his eye are glistering, his cheeks are flushed, scanning my eyes down lower , I take in the  smoothness on his body, it's just  delightful, I trail  my eyes down further to see a very impressive swollen hard cock.
" You are so fucking gorgeous, I am one lucky man".
I meet my eyes with his again as I see a blush take hold on his cheeks.
" Can I go down on you baby?".
" Yes oh yes" he moans out.
I take myself  lower down And flick my tongue across his tip , licking up all the precome, I watch as Lou falls back against the bed , I lick my way up and down his swollen  shaft before taking him in my mouth.I let my hand join in pumping and sucking at the same time, the moans escaping his lips are so sinful, I keep up a steady rhythm until I know he is close then I pull of with a pop, denying that finally release.
" Baby , do you trust me?".
I am meet with a quite " yes"
" I am going to try something, if you don't like it then Tell me to stop and  I Will"
" Yes  Haz"
I move myself further down and bring Lou knees up and parted , so I can reach the spot I have been dying to taste, his sent is over powering me  and I can't wait to taste him.
I flick my tongue over his pink hole, to test the water before , doing it again, I being to lap over his hole making it wetter as I go , until I  can slip my tongue inside his sweetness.
I hear gasp after gasp , as I continue on , I feel his hands come to my head gently pulling  on my hair , and the sensation  it is  creating is incredible.
" Haz?".
" Yes baby"
" I want more, I am ready for more"
" Are you sure, absolutely sure?".
" Yes make me forget, I want to replace bad memories with new ones".
I reach over to the beside table and pull out the lube, squirting some onto my fingers, I brush my finger against his hole and I feel Lou immediately tense up  as his breathing picks up again, I lock my eyes with his instantly.
" Baby look at me ,it's me baby, you are safe , do you want me to stop, we can stop"
I move my fingers away but am stoped by his hand on mine.
" Don't  stop , just give me a minute".
I bring my lips to his licking his lips and joining our tongues, I immediately start to feel him relax again as I deepens our kiss  at the same time as I trace over his rim with my finger tip, gently pushing , meeting resistance before finally pushing in, I start moving my finger slowly until it become a easier.
" Ok" I whisper breaking our lips apart.
A breathless "yes" escapes his lips.
I add a second and scissored them quickly to work him open,  before adding a third , I start feeling him press down against my fingers fucking himself on them , I move my fingers a bit until I hit the bundle of nerves which make Lou yell out while arching his back.
" I am ready Haz, please fuck me".
" Well  baby you don't have to ask me twice" I say as I coat myself with lube lining up ready to push in.
I lock his eyes with mine as I slowly start to push in, I watch as he scrunches up his face, and relaxes as I am fully in, I stop still giving him time to adjust.
He is so fucking tight around my cock , it's like a hot pulsing heat , I slowly start to move watching Lou's face for any signs of discomfort, his face goes from tense,  to shock , to delight when I brush up against his Prostrate.
He clenches his thighs around me pulling me in deeper desperate for a release.
I move my other hand around and start pumping his hard cock to the same tempo as my thrust, which makes Lou's eyes roll back in his head as I feel his body tensing up for relief, before warm hot liquid comes over my hand and his stomach., I pick up my pace chasing my own release which comes close behind.
I look at Lou who seem completely fucked out  his glassy eye's unfocused , he has a funny smile on his face but seem totally  incoherent , I move slowly out of his body and lean over the bed picking up a cloth and wiping his stomach and my hand clean.
I lay down next to him and trace circles over  his stomach waiting for him to come back to me, his pupils are blown with lust, his lips red and puffy, his checks flushed .
" Baby, Lou" I start brushing my finger down the side of his face waiting for him to come out of his blissed out mind.
His eyes stare at me.
" Is it always like that" I hear him whisper.
" Baby  it is only the beginning".
I watch as his eyes grow as big as sources .
" Really?, wow".
" Hazza, thank you for being so gentle".
" Baby , all I want is for you to feel pleasure".
" I definitely felt that" he said which makes be chuckle.
" Ok lets go and have a shower" I stand pulling Lou up with me.
I feel him stop still,  gasping as his feet hit the ground.
"Arrr" he gasps.
I turn to find his face, which is bright red.
" Sorry  baby , I forgot to tell you , that you might be sore".
I swoop in and pick him up carrying him into the bathroom and sitting him on the basin .
I watch as his heads goes down and his arms wrap around his body as if he is trying to hide it from me  under the bright lights.
"Hey , what's going on?" I say putting my fingers under his chin to lift it up so our eyes meet.
" I don't want you to look at my ugly body".
" I am fat and have big thighs, nobody would every like me, I am disgusting and worthless , know one could every love me" he saids a tears slips down his face.
I am shocked to hear him talk like this about himself and it makes me also a little bit angry.
" Lou , why do you speak like that about yourself ?".
" It's what Mark said to me every day as he beat me"
My hand closes into a fist, feeling the angry rise in me.
" Baby , that is so wrong, you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen and I am proud to call you mine, I love everything about you , the way your blue eyes sparkle when you see me, the way your body fits perfectly with mine, your gorgeous ass which I own, the way your thighs wrapped around me when I was thrusting into you , I love everything about you".
I place my hands on each side of his face.
" I never want to hear you talk about yourself like that again, never, do I make myself clear"
I am meet with silence.
" Baby I except an answer".
" Yes"
" Yes  what".
" Yes  Harry, I won't talk about myself like that again loud and clear" Is the sassy response I receive
" Oh baby , your lucky I love you so much to let you get away with talking to me like that".
" What I answered you didn't I".
" How about next time, You lose the attitude".
"What" is all I let him get out before I smash our lips together cutting him off.
I push my body into his pushing him back against the wall, his legs automatically wrap around my waist, I deepen the kiss, putting all my passion into it , satisfied when I hear a moan escape his lips.
I put my hands under his ass and lift him up walking into the shower, I hold him with one arm as I reach over and turn the tapes on , as a squeal escape his lips as the water hits us , I have the water set on a Consistent temperature, so the water that's hits us it's perfect, spray coming from different jets all around the wall.
Wet bodies , skin slapping, mouths moaning , a great way to start the day.