💚💙United we stand 💚💙

As we move across the bridge in the cover of darkness, I received a message from Jim stating that everything was going to plan.
We are meeting in a area just off from the side of the warehouse, I look around and see all the men united, Jim's crew and my crew side by side.
" This  is a sight I never thought I would see" I say to Jim who is standing beside me.
" I agree Styles , never thought there would be a day when we both work together".
" Alright listen up, Jim's crew is going to take the two back entrance , and we will take the front, we need to get in and out as quick as we can, everyone get in there places, when you get the signal from me storm in". I say speaking loud, clear and in a auditory manner.
We make our way around to all the entrance and exit, everyone getting into place armed and geared up.
I Signal with my fingers for everybody to go in, as we break through the doors we startle the guards who are there, they are shot down quickly before they even get a chance to pull their guns, we are making head way when suddenly a swarm of man head in through a different area, I know instantly we had been set up, Guns are firing of in all different directions , as I see my men and Jim's men taking hits, bodies are falling everywhere .
" Fuck Zayn , it was a set up" I yell over to him, as We take shelter behind a big crate.
" What do you want to do boss?".
I get on the the two way radio to Jim" I yell  out above the noise.
" What do you want to do Jim?, do you want abort, we are losing men quickly".
" I say Styles we push forward and finish the job" I hear him reply.
" All guns blazing".
We signal to all the men , we all stand instantly multiple Guns firing off, we move forward like a wave taking down everyone  we see , I feel a fleeting pain in my shoulder, but don't take any notice, we over power the rest of the man that entered , and we finally reach my stash,  we get the doors open And I signal to get the trucks to roll in.
We make quick work filling up the trucks with what was taken from me,  I turn and see the the carnage around us, bodies laying over bodies, I don't know how many casualties we have between our two crews.I see the clean up crew coming in, who's job is to collect all casualties alive or dead, they make quick work as they lay the bodies in another truck.
My men who are loyal to me deserve a proper burial, I never leave them behind, they died for me, this is something I had struggled since the beginning, that's why I have a clean up crew.
Everyone one injured get into another truck that I have waiting which is armed with Doctors I have on my payroll pacifically for situations like these.
I hear sirens in the distance and I Signal for everyone to head out , we are heading back to my warehouse to assess the damage, and to split the stash.
I suddenly come to a realisation that My shoulder is absolutely throbbing I look down and see my bloodsoaked sleeve of my shirt, it then makes me aware that I have been shot.
I place my hand over the wound and hiss with the pain.
" You  ok Boss?" Zayn asks who is driving .
" I seem to have been shot in the shoulder" I say as I turn to look at Zayn seeing instant shock on his face, my head is starting to feel a little light , my eyes keep closing when I am trying to keep them open.
" BOSS , BOSS" I hear Zayn yelling at me, I turn to look at him , his face etched with worry , my eyes meeting his.
" Boss , Harry, Mate, keep your eyes open, Stay with me".
My body is starting to feel light as I hear Zayn having a conversation with someone on the phone, words I pick up, " boss, shot, lost of blood were the last things I hear, my last thought before my heavy eyes refuse to stay open again is of my beautiful blue eyed boy.
I wake up to bright lights abusing my eyes, I hear a moan escape my lips, As I try to move.
" Boss, just try to lay still, you were shot in the shoulder and I had to perform surgery,   I also had to give you a blood transfusion". I hear Liam say.
" Fuck seriously Liam, I am ok let me sit up, this is nothing that I haven't experienced a hundred times before" I say as I shift my body up on the bed.
" Lou, were is Lou , is he ok" are the next words to leave my mouth, my eyes are shifting all around the room , looking for him, I let out a breathe that I didn't realise that I was holding when my gaze finally come to rest on Lou who look peaceful in his bed on the other side of the room.
" Let me up" I say to Liam as I try to get off my bed.
" Sorry  Boss, no can do, you need to lay here at least for another few hours , until I make sure you are all good, I just have to run a few tests".
" I need to get to Lou" I say again as I try to get of the bed.
Liam firmly pushes me back down
" What the actual fuck Liam , I am fine".
" Well I am the boss in here and I say that you are not fine, my hospital, my rules, how about I roll Lou's bed next to you then will you stay on the bed until I tell you get off".
" Ok I can deal with that".
I watch on as Liam unhooks monitors and rolls Lou over next to me, I immediately reach out to hold his hand.
" Not  close enough Liam, I want him closer, so our beds  become one".
Liam moves the bed closer, and I sigh in contentment as I reach out and hold Lou's hand in my, I lay there staring at this beautiful boy who has captured my heart , A smile forms on my lips as I feel myself drift of to sleep.
I wake to scream piercing close to my ear, I open my to find Lou next to me thrashing around on the bed
" Lou, baby, wake up" I try to reach over to touch him but I am restricted by wires and a IV coming out of my arm, without hesitation I grab hold of the IV and rip it out ,  not even blinking at the pain as I Manoeuvring myself closer to Lou, I lift him and settle him across my body as I wrap my arms around him.
" shh baby your ok, your safe" I run one of my hands through his hair, as I gently rock us on the bed, I start to feel him settling down.
" Lou, Baby, wake up".
I see his eyes flutter open, as our eyes meet.
" Haz?".
" Yes  baby, you are ok you are safe".
I watch as he puts his head up and looks around the room then back at me.
" Whats  going on?".
" Don't  you remember baby?, you have been really sick since we found you on your mums grave"
" Yeah I remember, I also remember you kissing me" he said as his cheeks turn a light pink with a blush.
" You do , do you?".
" Yeah".
" Did you enjoy it?".
I don't get a answer, just a nod from his head.
I place my finger tips under his chin as I bring his face up to meet mine.
" I can tell you baby, Kissing you is the best feeling in the world" I say before I slowly lower my lips to his, the feeling I get when our lips meet is like fireworks going off in my body, a tingling feeling in the pit of my stomach, I could kiss him all day.
We are interrupted by a subtle cough By Liam at the door.
" Its good to see you both awake" I watch as Liam walks over to the bed we are both on.
" Harry , what the fuck, you  just can't rip out a IV , it not safe".
" Well  Lou was having a nightmare and he needed me, I couldn't get to him with that bloody  think in my arm".
Liam picks up my arm inspecting the damage I had done.
" Your  lucky Harry you didn't bleed a lot" he eyes meet mine as he places a piece of gauze over it, taping it down into place.
" Haz, why do you have a IV in your arm, are you hurt?".
"No baby nothing for you to worry about"
" Harry I am not stupid, don't treat me like a child, what happened?".
Lou wiggles out of my arm, sitting up, I see his eyes run all over my body coming to rest on my shoulder, He puts a hand out gently and touches it.
" What happened?" His voice takes on a serious tone.
" Lou".
" Harry" he said with his arms  crossed with a frown on his face.
I hear Liam chuckle near my side " You have meet your match with this one mate" .
" I am waiting for a exclamation?" He challenged me.
I let out a deep breath.
" I hurt my shoulder" I say
" Well I can see that dumb ass, how did you hurt it?".he sassy back at me, next to me  I hear Liam dissolves into laughter.
" What  is all the laughing about mate?" I hear Zayn asks as he walks into the room, looking at Liam.
" Well  Louis here wants to know how Harry hurt his shoulder, and called Harry a Dumb ass"
Zayn joins in with the laughter to .
" You are so lucky Lou, that the Boss really likes you , know one calls Harry a dumb ass".
Lou looks at me again.
" I am still waiting".
" Now don't go crazy , I got shot in the shoulder"
" What  the fuck" Louis yells at me , hitting me on the chest with a hard punch.
I let out a hiss of pain as it jolts my arm.
" Lou careful, his shoulder is recovering from surgery I had to do to get the bullet out"
" You fucking had to have surgery to" He yells as he hits me again, Causing me more pain.
" Lou settle down , it's just a part of my job, it come with my line of work, it has happened times before, I recover quickly, I am use to it".
I watch on as Lou's face expression change from annoyed to sadness as a single tears drops from his eye.
" Its ok baby, don't cry , I am fine" I say bringing him back into my arms, I hear little sniffles escaping him.
"Haz you could have been killed, I could have lost you when I  only just found you".
" Baby that is exactly how I felt when I found you in the grave yard, it ripped my heart in two".
" Ok you two , Lou I want Harry to stay in here a bit longer , once I run a few test I will let you both up , I will get Niall to organise some food for you both.
" Thanks  mate".
" I am just going to snuggle here with Lou a bit longer". I say settle down on the bed.
" Harry styles snuggling , never thought I would see the day".
" Fuck off Liam" I say with a small chuckle.
I pull Lou over my body and get comfortable, he tucks his head under my chin.
" Haz" I hear him whisper.
" Yes baby".
" I have never felt like this before, I have never wanted to be so close to someone , I feel a nervous energy in the pit of my stomach, my heart flutters when you touch me".
" Same  here baby, you fit into my arms so well, it's were I want you to be forever".
" Forever" I hear Lou say surprised.
" Yes baby, forever".
Lou leans up making his eyes level with mine, I see him staring at my lips, I can see him thinking , I wait to hear his response.
" I like the sound of that" he brings his lips down to meet mine, my heart flutters at Lou making the first move.
I can't help but feel happy for once in my life , this is a forever kind of love.