Chapter 5: Chaos on the Highway

Start from the beginning

Yang: Hold on!

Neptune: Wuh-oh...

Yang swerves, leaning her bike to the side in avoidance of flying debris while Neptune flails in a panic. Back on two wheels again, Neptune unslings his weapon, aims as sparks start flying, and fires several bolts of blue electricity at the Paladin, causing Roman to grimace from the force of the attacks.

Switching strategies, Neptune flips the gun and it grows a shaft and an energy blade at the end, then jumps from Yang's bike as the spear's head splits in three and drives it into the top of the Paladin. Sun and Blake pause in their car-hopping to look back.

Sun: Neptune, hang on!

Neptune is trying his best, but the mech keeps bucking and threatens to make him fall. Closing his eyes, Sun smashes his palms together, and from the golden Aura around him, his Semblance creates two glowing outlines that copy their creator, leaping off and going back over the tops of vehicles to collide into the Paladin's front. They explode into blinding light upon contact to let Sun leap forward with Ruyi Bang and Jingu Bang held high, but Roman finally turns enough to send Neptune flying off and knocking into his leader, sending both of them off the highway.

Gryphon lets off a loud sigh.

Gryphon: Just leave this to a professional! Riven, play my shit!

Riven: Affirmative!

[Banished Guardian Theme]
(It's at the top too, so you can listen to it in the background.)

Gryphon draws a large hand cannon from his inventory, The RYNO Mk.V Heavy Hand Cannon, and lined up a shot on the Paladin's leg.

He carefully guided his sparrow between the cars before lining up a clean shot

Gryphon: Bang!

The pistol gave sonorous bang and a bullet tore through the mech's knee, causing it to trip in the middle of it's stride and crash through the guardrail. The mech plummets down to a lower level and Gryphon follows after it with his sparrow. The four of them, now accompanied by a confused Weiss, look over the rail.

Sun: Are we really gonna let this guy have all the glory? Is he a pro Huntsman or something?

Neptune: Uhhh, we found him at a bar...?