An Old Friend Found (Pt. 4) (Onshot)

(A/n: Part 4 I hope you guys enjoy ;3)

~ Glamrock Bonnie's POV ~

I had been able to rest up a little more regaining a little more of my batter. But that didn't last long considering I eventually hear Luna come back which woke me up.

Luna: "Bonnie...can I come in?"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Sure"

She then pushes aside the curtains and climbs back inside. That's when I noticed what she meant by saying she felt like I was missing something. There in her arms was my bass guitar.

Glamrock Bonnie: "My guitar...Thank you"

Luna: "Sure thing. Say want to give it a go"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Um...ok"

She hands it over to me and I give it a strum immediately making me wince

Glamrock Bonnie: "God that's badly off tune"

Luna: "Yeah, hurt my ears too and mine aren't even as sensitive as yours"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Give me a few seconds"

Luna: "Alright"

With that I turn the nobs of the bass guitar to tune it. While I did this Luna came up and sat beside me. After I was done tuning I give the guitar another strum which sounded so much better now

Glamrock Bonnie: "There fixed it"

Luna: "Heh, it sounds so much better now"

Glamrock Bonnie: "That's the point"

Luna: "Heh, yeah. Ya know I've always loved listening to you play ever since I was a kid"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Really?"

Luna: "Mmhm, why else do you think at the old location I've only payed attention to you and not the others. It's because I've always found you so amusing and talented while I listened to you play"

Glamrock Bonnie: "Heh, that's sweet."

Luna: "Yeah"

She then yawns and rests her head against my shoulder making me smile

Glamrock Bonnie: "Still tired huh"

Luna: "Mmhm"

Glamrock Bonnie: "If you want I could play for a little bit while you rest if you like."

Luna: "Heh, Monty has done the same thing for me before ya know"

Glamrock Bonnie: *growls* "Oh has he now..."

Luna: "Hey what's the big change of attitude all of a sudden hmm?"

Glamrock Bonnie: *huffs* "Ever since he destroyed me even if it was under Vanny's control I've grown a huge hatred for him. He's literally my rival"

Luna: "I kinda figured."

Glamrock Bonnie: "Oh? How so?"

Luna: "Because every time I bring you up to him he gets all mad as well."

Glamrock Bonnie: "Hmph, he should be"

Luna: "Honestly, I wish you 2 would just be friends and not get mad if the other is brought up"

Glamrock Bonnie: "HA! Like that would ever happen I hate his guts and he hates mine"

Luna: "I know, but a girl can still wish..." *tries not to cry*

Glamrock Bonnie: "Hun, is there something you're not telling me"

Luna: "Would you be mad if I said I loved him"