You're No Monster Only My Favorite Bunny : Withered Bonnie x Luna (Oneshot)

(A/N: So I got this idea because of my love for the Bonnie animatronic. Also I thought it would be cute if for once the night guard wasn't the bad guy in the story plus I think Luna would look cute in a FNaF night guard uniform. Luna is also a eldest daughter of the Afton family but she's no killer like her father)

 Luna is also a eldest daughter of the Afton family but she's no killer like her father)

(Also the pictures I used are sad but so true for Withered Bonnie)

-Luna's POV-

I was only 18 when I got a new summer job as the new night guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Apparently there was a few night guards before me but one quit, the other was fired and finally one went into work one night and mysteriously disappeared.

Everyone just assumed he had committed suicide but no one ever found his body it was just completely gone like it poofed out of existence.

I know that sounds scary but that didn't scare me because I know Freddy's as well as Fredbear's has had bad things like that happen before but no one knows why I did though it was my dad. That's when I think "God poor Chris why'd you have to do it Micheal? I know it was an accident but still you literally sent your no our little brother in a coma who later died because of your little prank you and your friends did. We had already lost Elizabeth to Circus Baby so we didn't need to lose Chris to Fredbear because of you. Your lucky I still love you as my older brother"

Either way I still didn't care because this was my favorite pizzeria when I was m a little girl younger than even Elizabeth and Chris. I would always have my birthdays here. Damn that felt like centuries ago I couldn't believe they were still in business after all that happened here

The night shift wasn't my cup of tea but I'd do anything to help out Fazbear's entertainment it's my childhood.

Plus daddy wanted me to be the next night guard after Fritz Smith since he was fired only a week before me because of "Tampering with the animatronics".

As I was walking my mind started to wonder because I swear I've herd the names Fritz and Jeremy before and the more I thought about the names of the fired night guard as well as the one that quit who was named Jeremy Fitzgerald my mind finally clicked wasn't 2 of the kids daddy murdered named Fritz and Jeremy?

Yeah Jeremy was stuffed into my favorite animatronic Bonnie and Fritz was stuffed into my second favorite animatronic Foxy. Maybe they had the same names as the victims by complete coincidence or my dad is a complete sicko and likes to hire people with the same names of his victims and I was the replacement name of the murdered female named Susie. If that's the case and it is because he likes hiring night guards that have the same first name as the murdered kids then that's really fucked up.

Either way I didn't come here because daddy wanted me to I mainly did this because of my own love for Fazbear's which was also the family business

Anyways it was my first night on the job and I strolled down the street confidently wearing my purple night guard uniform and I felt good and looked good in it. I felt like I pulled it off even more than my father and brother did.