It's Called "Rock n' Roll" Hun~ : Bonnie x Luna (Lemon)

(A/n: reason why I said "Rock n' Roll" in the title is for 2 reasons one because it's a type of music from a guitar as y'all probably know but here's the second reason "Rock n' Roll" was also slang for well...sex in the 1920s don't believe me look it up hehe😉)

(Also no lie Bonnie looks sexy in that picture like damn)

-Luna's POV-

I had just finished preforming for the last of the kids today and they left with a smile on their faces which warmed my circuits with happiness

Once I knew they were gone I shut my curtains and turned into the human version of my animatronic then leaned back against my Galactic stage's wall and slid down to the floor laying there with an arm over my head the other over my chest exhausted

As I laid there I thought "Damn why was today so tiring I feel like there was more children than normal. I wonder if the others feel the same way. *sighs* I'm just gonna sleep till the night guard comes because I'm exhausted. However I still wanna try to make the first move tonight rather than Bonnie maybe I'll get lucky and even get first kill that would be something"

I soon fell asleep but I don't know how long it was till I automatically woke up by default and it was night at the time the night guard was here.

So I get up and stretched then pushed aside my curtains and got off my stage peaking out from my area to see all of the others still deactivated and asleep on the main stage while Foxy was in his Pirate Cove deactivated and asleep as well

I think with a smirk on my face "Heh perfect now is my chance to kill the night guard"

I then step out and move camera by camera tricking the night guard by moving both down Chica's path and Bonnie's path so he didn't know which door I was heading for.

Things were going just the way I planned and I thought nothing would stop me so I would be able to do it.

I was so close until I got to the closet Bonnie goes in thats when things Changed~

I was about to make the move from Bonnie's closet when I get pinned to the closet wall by no other than Bonnie himself in the camera's blind spot.

That's when I noticed his shirt was open a little so I could see a part of his rather muscular chest for an animatronic a guitarist animatronic at that. He was the human version but still damn it was actually really fucking sexy. Honestly Bonnie was turning me on a little.

Luna: "B-Bonnie?"

Bonnie: "Heh...Where Do You Think You're Going Little Wolf~"

Luna: "T-To the n-night guard"

Bonnie: "So You Actually Thought You Could Make The First Move Before Me Didn't You~"

Luna: "Y-Yes"