An Old Friend Found (Pt. 1) (Oneshot)

(A/n: ok so in this oneshot my oc is a security guard. And it's been a few years since Monty destroyed Glamrock Bonnie. But Basically Bonnie had always been my oc's favorite animatronic. So with that being said in this oneshot my oc has been missing her favorite childhood animatronic lately. And well basically Luna has been getting strange signals over her radio like what Freddy can do when contacting the main office but it's from under the Pizzaplex specifically under Monty's Gator Golf so out of curiosity Luna goes to check it out. What she finds shocks her. A badly shattered Glamrock Bonnie looking like Withered Bonnie on his very last leg of battery life before dying for good)

~ Luna's POV ~

It's been a few years since I started working at the Pizzaplex and honestly it actually been kinda fun. I love how sentient the animatronics are. It's also nice to be able to take care of a kid with Freddy.

I've been taking Gregory back and forth between work and home but I don't officially know when I'll adopt him but I am planning on it. In fact Gregory hasn't just grown attached to me and Freddy he's also grown attached to my brother.

Honestly Michael has been treating Gregory like a son probably because he reminds him of Evan who was our brother he accidentally killed when he was 15.

As the years went on I had grown really attached to 2 of the animatronics at the Pizzaplex Freddy and Monty in fact I swear both of them like me especially Monty. But I'm not complaining they're both really hot.

However as of lately I've been really missing my favorite childhood animatronic Bonnie. There was just something about that bunny that made me grow so attached to him.

It was weird with the relationship me and Bonnie had because I swear I was his favorite kid because he always remembered me and he wasn't programmed too but some how did even as an adult he still remembered me in his data base.

Honestly as much as I was missing Bonnie today was one of the worst days it's been. I could hardly think I don't know why I was missing him so much.

However this was pretty bad considering I was doing maintenance on the animatronics but couldn't focus. Luckily I was working on Freddy at the moment who's basically the most soft and understanding out of the Glamrocks

Glamrock Freddy: "If you do not mind me asking what has been up superstar? I have noticed you to be more out of it than usual"

Luna: "I-It's nothing..."

Glamrock Freddy: *sits up* "Luna..."

Luna: "J-Just lay back down Freddy a-so I can finish you"

He doesn't listen and instead pushes my chin up so I had no choice but to look him in the beautiful bright blue eyes. Honestly you could get lost in them there's something so kinda and gentle about them. Freddy was literally the definition of a gentle giant considering he's a 7ft tall animatronic.

Glamrock Freddy: "You are crying. Are you sure everything is ok?"

Luna: "I-I'm sure"

Glamrock Freddy: "You can tell me superstar. I am here for you"

Luna: "I-I just miss someone"

Glamrock Freddy: "If you do not mind... can you tell me?"

Luna: "I-I guess you would be the m-most understanding"

Glamrock Freddy: "Tell me"

Luna: "I-I miss Bonnie he's always been my favorite childhood animatronic and as of lately I've been really missing him"

That's when out of no where the bear immediately picks me up and sets me on his lap to hug me

Luna: "What the! F-Freddy!" *blushes*