The Return Of Glamrock Bonnie (Pt. 1) (Oneshot)

(changes have been made!!)

(A/n: ok so before we start yes this is if Glamrock Bonnie came back however in this part it's mainly just a conversation between Monty and Gregory. Also Monty is basically seen as a cool uncle to Gregory now he just doesn't say it. Monty also has a reason on why he is the way he is. So this part has that story which is basically my take on why Monty has anger issues. Anyway let's get started shall we)

~ Gregory's POV ~

It was a rather quiet day at the Pizzaplex and I was pretty bored. Honestly it seems like everyone had been down lately and I have no idea why. Maybe because of the stress of taking care of me or possibly the tiring stress of preforming every week.

Like even if they do get a week of rest before huge performances again it probably still drains them. So either way I decided to see if I could possibly cheer everyone up and surprise the others if I found Glamrock Bonnie and repaired him. And well I know the very first place to go... Monty's green room...

~ Montgomery Gator's POV ~

It was a pretty slow day and just week in general. For whatever reason our final prefomance before the Pizzaplex closed really took it out of all of us like more than usual. So right now I was really just resting or trying to enter rest mode after I had a huge rage fit which only made me more exhausted. That was until I heard my door making me growl.

Monty: "What do ya want!"

Gregory: "Monty it's just me Geez. *sighs* maybe I should come back later it seems like a bad time since you don't seem to be done raging yet. So I'll just go and let you cool off for a little bit longer...Sorry I bothered you"

That's when I huff after I realized it was Gregory. Like don't get me wrong I love the little guy but he's a real pain in the ass sometimes. However he has no where else to go so we can't exactly let him leave and be out there all on his own.

If we let him go off on his own the little guy could get killed by something or far worse killed by Vanny herself and no one wants anymore missing child reports especially us. So with that I try calming down and responded to him

Monty: *huffs* "It's fine little guy. If anythin Ah should be the one sayin sorry. Anyway come on in, I'm just...tired"

That's when the door opens and Gregory comes inside and immediately hugs me making me pick him up and give him a forced smile.

Gregory: "It's ok Monty, honestly I feel like all of you have been out of it lately"

Monty: ......

He then pulls away from me but I continued to carry him

Gregory: "It honestly makes me wonder...Is the reactions of you guys all because of me? Like, Is taking care of a kid to much for all of you to balance out with your performances which causes you guys to stress far more than usual? If so I'll go and see if someone else could adopt me"

Monty: "Nonsense Gregory, it ain't yer fault. We all love ya, especially Fred. Honestly if ya left Fred would only be far more out of it which would affect the rest of us"

Gregory: ......

Monty: "Speakin of which, why did ya come to see me rather than Fred anyway, isn't he like yer daddy now?"

Gregory: "Please don't say that I'm not a young little kid I'm literally 12"

Monty: "Sorry little guy"

Gregory: "It's fine"

Monty: "I'm still curious on why ya came to me though and not Fred so could ya please answer me"