The Return Of Glamrock Bonnie (Pt. 3) (Oneshot)

(Minor changes have been made)

(A/n: And finally we have a part 3 I hope you enjoy)

~ Gregory's POV ~

After the 2 of them stoped fighting I decide to go up to the 2 of them in hopes they won't start  fighting again.

Gregory: "Are we all friends now"

Monty: *growls slightly*

Glamrock Bonnie: "Somewhat yes, we're still rivals but I think I can get along with him...*says under breath with a growl*...at least for now"

Gregory: "Greaaat...*nervously laughs*...How about we all go up to the atrium and have some pizza before anything else happens between you 2 and one of you decommissions the other again...shall we? Yeah I think we shall, come on uh Heh heh"

With that I pulled the both of them by the hands so they had no choice but to follow me. We then headed up to the main atrium to meet everyone.

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

We were currently all just chilling in the main atrium bored out of our minds. Honestly I was wondering where Monty and Gregory were, we haven't seen them all day and Freddy was now kinda starting to freak out. It's cute to see how fatherly he is.

Honestly I had to calm him down a few times and then he finally gave in. Now I was just resting against his arm. That's when I hear heavy foot steps and not just any 2 pairs of them as well as the foot steps of a kid.

When I look up to see where it was coming from my eyes immediately grew wide as I saw Monty, Gregory and...Glamrock Bonnie. That's when I immediately start tapping Freddy's chest repeatedly till he snapped out of thought. Then his eyes grew wide too. Soon enough everyone noticed and immediately jumped up and hugged the long lost Glamrock Bonnie in tears.

Freddy had stayed back and waited until everyone was done. That's when he immediately gets up and hugs the rabbit now practically sobbing in joy

Glamrock Freddy: "I missed you, I-I missed you so much"

Glamrock Bonnie: *slightly blushes* "Heh I missed you too old friend"

As Freddy was hugging Bonnie I turn my attention to Gregory with a smile and bend down to hug him as well as thank him for what he did

As Freddy was hugging Bonnie I turn my attention to Gregory with a smile and bend down to hug him as well as thank him for what he did. He of course returns the hug

Glamrock Luna: "Thank you Gregory"

Gregory: "Heh, I couldn't do it without Monty's help. It took a lot of convincing but he finally gave in"

Glamrock Luna: "Heh that's my gator boy for ya he's one stubborn guy"

Gregory: "He definitely is. But you're welcome anyway. To be honest I did it to brighten the mood because I noticed everyone has been out of it lately and I wanted to cheer you guys up with the the return of an old friend"