No One Can EVER Replace Me : Yandere Withered Bonnie x Nightgaurd Luna (Oneshot)

(A/N: yep I know the pictures I used for this oneshot are dark but it makes sense Bonnie is Yandere in them)

-Withered Bonnie's POV-

I was sitting in the back room of the pizzeria where all the other withers lay when I over heard the girl I actually loved talking with the toy version of me and listened in

Luna: "Ya know as much as I love the original Bonnie they really improved your design it's quite impressive your actually adorable"

Toy Bonnie: "Heh...n-no I'm not"

Luna: "Yes you are"

They were chatting for a while I even heard her laugh around him she even asked if he could help her to the office thats when my mind started to think

"I knew she would forget about me they always do. My replacement is blue he's also got the latest tech too, and he's shiny and brand new. He's also adorable even with that makeup on and he looks good in it too. He also has an amazing personality as well no wonder everyone likes him. Even all repaired I'm nothing but a hunk of scrap metal garage compared to him. Heck I'm also still old and once again rotting away back here with the others. Yet she said she'd never forget about me and that I was her favorite bunny yet I find that to be false because she still forgot and hasn't come back here to see me. She hasn't even seen me since she fixed  me up..."

That's when I get a wave of jealousy wash over me like when I was withered

That's when I get a wave of jealousy wash over me like when I was withered. Something inside me had just clicked "She forgot about me....but not anymore...I've had enough..."

I then turned into my humanized version, stood up, grabbed my guitar holding it over my shoulder and headed out of the room. I was heading for the main room to take back what was rightfully Mine~

When I got there that's when a blushing light blue humanized bunny ran straight into me

Toy Bonnie: "Oh hiya Bonnie you look good all repaired she actually repaired you very well"

Withered Bonnie: ....

Toy Bonnie: "Uhh you look mad is everything ok?"

Withered Bonnie: .....