18|An almost perfect flight

"We both have our methods of eliminating problems."

"Well thank God you didn't use that method on my mum."

"What?" he chuckles. "I can't kill my girlfriend's mum that would be crazy."

"You don't have to call me that when we're out of character."

"Out of character? For as long as this mission lasts we're dating. You don't have to pretend you don't like it. You're my girl, okay?" Wow, I hate how that gave me butterflies. "Whatever," I mumble. "Aren't you supposed to be engaged for an arranged marriage or something?"

"Cassi I'm married already," he chuckles. Slowly, I turn to face him. "You're married?"

"Nope, I'm just kidding." Phew. Wait why am I phewing? "It doesn't necessarily have to be arranged though. As I am now, I don't need any allies."

"So you don't plan to get married?"

"What? You want to be my wife?"

Of course, he turns the tables on me. "Never mind," I mumble.

"To be honest I wouldn't mind that at all. You're cute and short so it will be easy to trap you in my arms and watch you struggle for a way out, tease you, dominate you in bed..." No, he didn't. "I know I would take good care of you and not just use you for sex and kids. That's the case with most arranged marriages... you don't get to be with the person you love."

I don't know, he sounds like he would be a very obnoxious husband. But still, he's hot, rich, caring, built. Hell, I can drop out right now if it means I'm getting married to him. I can already picture myself braiding his long silky hair while he lays in bed, shirtless and exhausted from work. Hehehe.

"But I'm sure you wouldn't like that Cassi... the stress of being associated with a mafia. You're a good girl, that life isn't meant for you," he states. "Plus I'm pretty sure your mum would bury me alive." Yeah, that's true but it could still work. It could still work? What is wrong with me?

"Y-Yeah I guess you're right..."

"But that doesn't have to stop me from being your first." I gasp and face the window, nearly butting heads with the glass. How do you even know I'm a virgin? Do I give off virgin vibes? Ugh, I'm sure I do. Still, he is such a pervert. Ace was right. "Cassi are you alright?" he asks and places a hand on my thigh.

I nearly jump. "Are you seriously going red over what I just said?" he laughs.

"I'm not going red," I snap.

"Then why are you trying to bury your face into that window? Look at me for a second."

I shake my head. "No."

"Cassi..." his hand slithers underneath my skirt. I squeal and slap his hand away. "Are you crazy!"

He chuckles at me. "Whoops... accident." It's my fault for deciding to wear a skirt for the first time in my life. Although I am wearing black pantyhose because it's extremely cold and I could never wear a skirt without something underneath. But what difference does that make if his hands can still go wherever they want?

"You are such a pervert."

"Oh, you just noticed?"

"I can swear Levi... if you try anything stupid again I will slap you in the face... focus on the road," I thunder. "Oh no... I'm so terrified Cassi please forgive me," he shudders, his sarcasm making my eye twitch. "I promise it won't happen again..." he reassures me and places a hand on my shoulder. Then he slides it down to my left bosom, squeezing it. "Wow... this is one of the softest I've ever laid my hands on."