gentleness he thought he was, falling into qiao ding's eyes was full of disgust!

the president of his family's fierce god, nicknamed yama, said: "don't talk to my little baby!" you'll scare him!

qiao ding sat back in the co-pilot, thinking indignantly, who will scare lu zhi! qin zong didn't have the slightest self-awareness! isn't qin zong himself more frightening than he is?! qin zong also wanted to deprive himself of the right to speak in front of lu zhi!

qiao ding was wronged, and qiao ding could not say.

*

the next month or so was a hasty stop.

there are many courses in the acting department, and he has to prepare new plays, write short biographies for the characters, figure out the inner world of the characters, and busy with the final exams.

by the time all this is done, it is already june 10th.

after the last test, when lu zhi left the exam room, he received a strange phone call.

it was already more than five o'clock, the sky was burning with burning clouds, the clouds and mist rolled into the sunset, and the sky was as beautiful as a picture.

he couldn't help but slow down a little as he walked toward the school gate and looked up at the sky.

other test takers came and went, rubbing his side as they stopped hearing the sobbing of the girls on the other side of the phone, and he frowned, "do you have anything?" the

girl over there cried and said, "stop, i didn't do well in the college entrance examination." "huh

?" just after the exam, lu zhi was a little tired, and his voice was also a little cold: "are you?" "

"...... lli shuang. li shuang cried very sadly: "i, i took the test for two hundred and twenty points, whining... can't go to school with you anymore, senior, stop, you... don't you think i'm stupid?

several embarrassing black lines almost appeared on

lu zhi's forehead: "forehead..."

what does li shuang's score have to do with him?

and...... two hundred and twenty points, did you not listen to the test? as long as you seriously follow the teacher's learning, even song yu can score more than three hundred points!

no, how many points did song yu score on the test?

371 or 471?

it doesn't matter anymore, what matters is that lu zhi is a little thirsty now.

he swallowed, pulled his bag to his side, picked up the black thermos in his bag, took a sip of water, and said, "i'm sorry, i don't know you."

li shuang was anxious: "stop! you can't-"

, after saying that, lu zhi hung up the phone and pulled li shuang into the blacklist by the way.

the last time zhou ge looked for him, it seemed that it was for her "daughter" li shuang's grade decline, and lu zhi did not want to have anything to do with zhou ge anymore.

after hanging up the phone, lu zhi strangely found that he was a little calm inside, and there was still a little coolness in addition to the calm.

he also seemed to have become vicious, after zhou ge found him because of li shuang's results, lu zhi actually thought that li shuang had better be able to take the test, and how bad he could be, but this idea was only a flash. <

but this time i really heard li shuang's examination smashed, and lu zhi actually had a kind of pleasure of raising his eyebrows and exhaling. it's like the triumphant villain in the tv series, after taking revenge on the people he hates, he is triumphant - look at it, this is the end of you looking down on me!