Queen

Pete's POV:
We arrived at college and my heart was hammering in my chest. Ae parked the car and quickly got off and walked towards the passenger side. He opened the door and extended his hand forward for me.

I was reluctant to step out from my safe zone. I nervously placed my hand in Ae's and stepped out while looking around the campus. One gaze was enough to realise what would be running through everyone's mind.

"Ignore them. I am here and you don't need anyone else." Ae said while gently wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer. He grabbed my bag and began to walk in the direction of the main building.

I can see all Alphas who were busy at the basket ball court playing, had already stopped their play and were looking at us. Their eyes mostly landing on Ae. The omegas passing from nearby were staring too.

Ae didn't seem to notice any of them and continued walking. We finally arrived at the entrance and he halted in tracks and turned around. "On time!!" I heard Tin's voice coming from behind. He was accompanied by Can.

"Well... I have to... I am the head of the pack." Ae said. I can see Can slowly scooting closer to me. "Bish, I didn't knew you will fish out gold!! Where did you find him?" Can whispered. "CANNN?? I can hear you." Tin said making Can stunned and smile awkwardly.

"I was just teasing him..." Can said while smiling sheepishly and then moving close to Tin. I smiled seeing the interaction between two.

"This whore seriously managed to get a new one. And even have the guts to bring him to college. I wonder how come an alpha like him even agreed to come with such a disgusting slut." One of the omega commented while the group was passing from close. My insides twisted at the words and I felt like running away.

"Excuse me!!" Ae snarled. His voice began to echo around making everything go silent. I can clearly see the anger in his eyes. "What did you say?" He questioned.

I can see the omegas trembling in fear. "Errr... W-we didn't say anything... " One of the omega replied while preparing to escape. "Try to run away and I'll find you and tear you apart." Ae threatened.

"What's going on here?" One of the Alphas who was playing at the basketball court shouted while approaching us. Clearly he was the mate of the omega who had commented. Ae turned his gaze to the Alpha and I noticed the person go pale.

"Is there any trouble your majesty?? I am sorry if my mate has caused any trouble to you." The alpha apologised to Ae. My mouth dropped open upon hearing the way Ae was being addressed.

"Your apology should be to the future queen of the pack. Your mate has insulted the queen right in front of me. And you better know the punishment for insulting the king or queen...." Ae said.

The alpha and omegas immediately got down on their knees. "I beg for your apology your majesty. We didn't have any idea about the queen. We are really sorry for our misconduct. Henceforth we would respect him and look at him with honour." The alpha pleaded.

"Words will only be accepted if they come from the mouth of your omega and are directed towards my queen. I won't consider your apology valid." Ae said in a stern tone. "I am sorry your highness. We didn't mean to insult you. We are sorry for all the trouble we have caused. We are deeply sorry for the misconduct." The omega, who had just taunted me apologised.

I was left a bit flustered with all the respect and the way they were addressing me. I was not used to this. I was no one till yesterday and now, they are already calling me queen.

I scooted closer to Ae and whispered. "Ae... It's okay... I have already forgiven them... Ask them to leave... I am feeling a bit uncomfortable..." I whispered. Ae looked at me and smiled before turning back to them.