Troubles

Pete's POV:
I don't know if it was my right decision or not to keep this little life but I couldn't let go off this little treasure of my Alpha. I already had my food, showered and was now lying on bed. My hand gently caressing my stomach trying to feel the little pup.

"I am sorry love but I don't know whether your father will be returning soon or not. But I will try to give you everything you want." I spoke. I closed my eyes trying to catch some sleep. The lights were already off and I had kept the window open for some fresh air.

Little unexpected but I had a beautiful dream... I heard a sound and then saw a shadow of someone getting in through the window. The familiar scent of my alpha was back again. I felt a light touch on my cheeks.

"My love... How are you feeling?" His deep, husky voice sounded so close to my ear. Tears rolled down my cheeks when I felt his presence. "Alphaaaaaa...." I called him with breaking voice.

"Ssshhh... Love... Don't cry... I don't want to see tears in your eyes. I promise to return back soon. Please have patience." He assured. "Where have you been?? I have been missing you so much!!" I confessed.

"I am sorry love but I have to make sure that everything falls in place. But I promise to return soon and take you with me." He said. His hands gently caressing my cheeks. I felt him lean closer as his hands slowly got wrapped around my waist. His hot breathe tickling my face.

I felt his lips brush against my ears and slowly make their way to my cheeks before finally meeting my lips. He kissed me gently, slowly deepening  it. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer and trying to feel his presence, inhaling his scent to fill my senses with it.

He blasted his tongue inside my mouth swallowing all the moans that were threatening to escape. "Mmpphffgh..." I tried to speak but he effectively shut me up. I clutched on to his shirt as the desire slowly began to get stirred inside me.

He pulled away from me and pecked my lips once again. "You look too cute..." He said. I smiled, I have heard him call me different names and they always made me feel shy.

"Why are you so quiet?? Is there something bothering you?? Do you want to tell me something?" He asked. I was now nervous about disclosing this news to him. Will he be happy or will he be mad at me??

Nevertheless, I gathered all the courage to finally let the words out of my mouth. He was the father of the child and he had all the rights to know about it. "Alpha..... I-I am p-pregnant..." I disclosed.

"Really?? Is our little pup growing inside you??" He asked in excited tone easing out all my stress. "Yes.... It's there... I went to doctor today and confirmed." I replied.

"My lovely omega... You made me so happy!!" He said and began to pepper my face with kisses. I was giggling while squirming in his touch as it felt ticklish. I never thought that he will be so much happy after hearing the news.

"Can I touch it?" He asked as he slowly pulled away. I smiled and hummed in response. He was being so tender with me.

I felt his soft touch on my tummy. He began to caress it softly and I purred at the touch. "You like it love??" He asked. "Yes... I feel better... As if I am calming down." I replied. I can feel him planting a soft kiss on my tummy. "Baby... Don't trouble your mommy... Okay??? I will return soon." He said. I smiled seeing his tender gesture.

"How have you been holding up? I am sorry that I am not there beside you to take care of you... But I promise to return soon." He assured while moving back to caress my cheeks.

"It's not easy doing this alone. I am repelling all other alphas and I feel unsafe. Also, sometimes I wish you were there besides me. My thoughts go haywire sometimes thinking about future." I admitted.