Stay

Pete's POV:
I was now sleeping on bed with my alpha besides me. It felt much more soothing to be in arms of my Alpha. He was tenderly stroking my back trying to calm me down. I felt oddly comfortable and secure being with him. As if all the problems and everything around me has disappeared in a split second.

"You are feeling better?" he asked. "Much better khrab... Please don't leave now..." I pleaded. "I will not go anywhere my love. You can now relax. You are stressing too much and it's affecting our pup." He said. I smiled and snuggled closer to him resting my head on his chest and listening to his heart beat.

"You didn't tell me your name." I complained while playing with the button of his shirt. "Sorry love.... My name is Ae... But you can call me anything you want." He replied.

"Uncle Rong made me the head of pack because he didn't have a heir. I took the responsibility and began to work on building strong pack. With passage of time, everything was falling in place. Then one day, Uncle Rong decided to visit P'Daisy and asked me to tag along. We were sitting in her office when I got the whiff of your scent. My alpha immediately knew that you were my mate but you were not yet of the age to recognise me. I asked permission from Uncle Rong and followed you when you were returning home. That pull was so strong that I had to some how manage to hold my alpha back from marking you. After that day, I came to see you whenever I had time. I would watch you from afar and leave. But that day when I followed you to college, I clearly saw the disappointment on your face for not having met your mate. I decided to approach you but didn't knew it was blood moon. When I arrived at your place it was already raining heavily and you were in heat. I was not able to control myself anymore." He confessed.

I blushed hearing his words. More over the fact that he would have seen me naked the next morning. "You are thinking too loud love. I can hear your thoughts. And yes, I saw you without clothes and you look quite tempting." He teased. "Ae~..." I whined hitting his shoulder. He let out a husky laugh while pulling me against his chest.

"You should stop being shy. And there will be many more days to come when I will see you without clothes and vice versa." He said. What do you expect me to do after hearing this? I almost melted with shyness.

"You should stop teasing me khrab." I complained while making a pouting face. "Okay okay... Take rest... I will go and talk to everyone." He said. "Okay... But return soon." I said. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead before leaving.

I watched him walk out of the room taking in his mascular features. My alpha was really someone to be envied. I bet all the omegas in campus will be jealous of me. I smiled at my thought.

I stayed in bed for a while and I could hear the voices coming from outside. Ae was explaining them everything and Tin was bombarding him with questions. He was patient all throughout.

After a while, Tin appeared at the door and stood looking at me. He maintained a safe distance. "I would inform Can about this. Ae has promised to be by your side throughout. But I have already warned him. If he makes you cry, I will break his bones." Tin said.

"Tin~....." I whined. "Okay okay... I'll leave now. Take care... Oops, I don't have to say that. Your alpha is already here to look after you." Tin said flashing me an evil grin. "Stop it Tin....." I complained. "Alright, see you at college. Bye..." Tin said while taking a step back.

"Bye!!" I shouted at the retrieving figure who just waved at me. "Baby, your dad is here... Are you happy meeting him??" I asked the little life inside me while gently caressing my stomach.

Ae walked into the room alongwith my gynecologist. She smiled at me and then moved to unplug the IV from me. "I don't think I will have to visit you more often." She said and winked at me. Ae ushered her out of the room and I watched her leave. Things changed within blink of an eye.