CHAPTER 30 || Answer

Start from the beginning

Jungkook was trapped by Gwinam on the ground eating a few punches as a burning stick was thrown onto Gwinam. The mullet flinched and turned around, staring at the single red eye girl whole approached him.

The girl grabbed onto Gwinam's collar and easily pulled him up with one single hand. The two were equally powerful, making them tangling with each other.

Then the boy won, throwing the girl in the air and swung her onto the ground without reserving any energy.

"Namra!!" Minji shouted but the one responded her call was Gwinam who rushed towards her. Minji tried to free herself from his harsh grip by moving vigorously. Yet, it only made the grip tighter, forcing her to move towards the edge of the rooftop.

Minji's back hit the parapet wall, she had no space to move anymore. She fought herself not to bent over but Gwinam's force was larger. Minji's head was hanging in the air when all of a sudden the mullet flew over her and fell from the rooftop.

A warm grip pulled her back straight so that she was standing on her feet again and no longer was having an upside down vision.

"Are you okay?!!!" Namra asked worriedly.

"I think so...thanks..." Minji panted, pressing one hand on her chest.

***

"Ahh...it hurts..." Jungkook winced as I pressed on his shoulder. He was covered with injuries, bruises were visible on the face, on his arms, not to mention his purplish red forehead.

"Why do you directly combat with him, are you an idiot??" I asked, shooting him a death glare.

"I am trying to protect you!" Jungkook pouted, I pinched his arm and rubbed it after he let out a squeak.

"Look at you, if not for Namra, you are dead!!" I frowned worriedly, just what was inside this guy's brain. How could he run into danger without thinking about himself?

"You are almost dead too!!" Jungkook snapped back, rubbing his forehead.

"I don't care, but you—"

"I care!" Jungkook squinted his eyes, I pressed my lips together, gave up arguing.

"Did you see Yoon Gwinam just now??" Cheongsan asked the crowd, a circle was again formed around the campfire.

"Yeah, it's exactly like what Minji said, right??" Daesu frowned, rubbing his own arm.

"He won't die, that's terrifying." Suhyeok sighed.

"Honestly, I am also afraid of class prez." Jimin bursted, glancing at Namra. "Did you guys see how she fought with him just now?"

Everyone avoided eye contacts, merely staring at the burning woods.

"Are you really okay? You won't do that to us, right?" Jimin continued, looking at Namra.

"Will you believe it if I say I won't?"

"Must you talk like that? Can't you just at least make us believe you??"

I looked at Namra, who sighed with a helpless expression.

"I...have never done anything but study."

"Because I am a coward, I am scared that my grades will fall, and my mum would get mad."

She faintly smiled, but the smile was not a joyful one.

"I am afraid of making friends too. My mum always ask how they do in school, what their fathers do for a living and how big their houses are..."