CHAPTER 21 || Double Bunny

§
_________________________________

§_________________________________

***

"Ay ay ay, stop fighting for nothing else but getting hurt. Namra is not a zombie." Minji called the two boys, who instantly stopped and looked at her.

"That is impossible." Cheongsan gasped in confusion.

"Look, if she had bitten Suhyeok, her mouth would have blood stains. But class prez's mouth doesn't have blood, she didn't bite Suhyeok." Onjo said.

"Oh come on, I think he can feel it if she bite him." Minji added.

"So nothing happened, right? Let's just calm down." Jungkook separated the boys.

"Are you okay?" Onjo approached Namra and Minji, holding onto Namra's arm.

"Why are you helping me?"

"What?"

"It's just weird. You used to hate me."

"I still hate you, but this is not right."

Minji let go of Namra and leaned onto the table, getting into deep thoughts.

"Well...she seemed fine, I guess..." Wujin said.

"If she is zombie, she would have turned already." Joonyeong adjusted his glasses.

"No, I am not okay." Namra glanced at the crowd.

"Just now, I really want to bite Suhyeok."

"No, it's not like this." Suhyeok tried to defend for Namra.

"I really wanted to bite Suhyeok, this is not okay at all. I can't stay with you guys anymore."

Namra was ready to leave but was pulled back by Onjo.

"Cheongsan, are you sure you see Gwinam being bitten?"

"Yes, how many times do I have to tell you?" Cheongsan answered impatiently.

"Did you see him turning into a zombie?"

"Nah." he replied. Onjo turned to Suhyeok.

"Suhyeok, did you really fight with Gwinam?"

"Yes."

"That means Gwinam was bitten but he didn't turn into a zombie. Its just like some people who are immune in zombie movies, right?" Onjo suggested.

Minji was still in her thoughts, she barely paid attention to what Onjo said.

"Still, she said she wants to bite Suhyeok. She is abnormal." Jimin scoffed.

"Jimin!!"

"What?! Am I wrong?! What do you want to do?!" Jimin bursted.

"I don't know. I don't know what I should do under this situation either." Onjo lowered her head.