CHAPTER 13 || Crybaby

§
_________________________________

A: to all the people who reach here,

YOU ARE AMAZING

(^з^)- I love you all

Thank you so much🫶🏻

***

Minji had been quiet for a long time after she slid onto the floor.

Jungkook wondered why she was so overacted just now.

He went beside Minji and sat down.

"Hey."

Minji did not respond but stared blankly at the broken window.

She grabbed her bag tightly. Her knuckles were bleeding, the blood soaked through the white hand wrap she had.

"Minji..."

"Shut up."

Daesu sighed, quite a loud one.

"Actually, why are we feeling bad?" Jimin suddenly said.

"Why are we even feeling bad for Nayeon? She acts like the victim when she was the murderer and she went out all by herself! In any sense she deserves it."

"Jimin..."

"What? Did I say anything wrong though?"

"But Miss Park—"

"Did we tell her to go out? She went out by herself, why are we feeling so guilty."

Jungkook felt Minji clenching her fists again, though she was still staring at nothing. The night had come, the sky went dark and it seemed only the school's lights were still on.

"We did nothing wrong!? We are just being ourselves! Not like somebody, who started the whole fight and pretended she cares a lot about Miss Park...I remembered she said she doesn't trust adults before, though."

Jimin propped her chin using her palm, her eyes gazing the certain somebody.

Everyone knew who was she talking about. It's more than obvious. They quickly looked at Minji who was still sitting in the ground, guessing her next move.

Minji lowered her head.

"Yah Jimin, don't you think this is too over?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah... I think you are a bit rude this time." Wujin added.

"Wrong timing..." Joonyeong shrugged.

"You better not say anything before she suddenly stands up and kills you. Its like I am in a living horror movie..." Daesu pointed out.