"Please... Sir... We need help... Our brother is taken away, he's kidnapped, and he has called me last time," Jin said as he cried, begging the police to do something. "We'll try our best to find him, sir," The cop said. He looked at the others; they looked bad. He sighed at the sight. "You guys can leave for now... We'll inform you if we ever find a trace," A cop said, bowing. They bowed back and thanked him.

They all walked out of the police station and went to their car. Jin sighed, wiping a stray tear that slid down his cheek before starting the car and driving off.

__________

Jin sat on the couch in their living room along with his brothers, scrolling through his phone and looking at Jungkook's pictures. He really missed his youngest brother. It had been one week, but still, the cops didn't find anything about Jungkook. His brothers were broken by this. They just hoped to find him soon. They couldn't take it anymore. They couldn't be separated from their dear youngest brother for so long.

Jin sighed, remembering his sweet memories with Jungkook. Suddenly, his phone rang with an unknown number. Jin looked confused, but he picked up the call. "Hello, who is it?"

"Hyung!!!!!" The voice said from the other side of the phone.

"Jungkook!!!!"

Jin got shocked and stood up from the couch. His brothers also joined him upon hearing Jungkook's name. "Where... where are you, baby... where have you been? Are you alright... huh... what?" Jin asked a lot of questions to Jungkook in one breath. "I don't have much time, hyung. I can't talk to you for a long time," Jungkook said slowly.

"Put it on speaker, hyung, and Namjoon, call the cops," Yoongi said. Jin put the phone on speaker, and Namjoon called the cops. "Jungkook-ah, baby. This is Yoongi hyung. Can you tell hyungs where you are?" Yoongi asked softly, even though he was terrified, he didn't want to scare the younger. "Yoongi... hyung..." Jungkook's voice said while cracking. "I want to get out of here... he hits me... (sob)... and burns me (sob)... it really hurts, hyung, it hurts." Jungkook cried, breaking his hyungs' hearts.

"Kooki, we will save you... but you have to cooperate with us, baby. Just tell us where you are... hmm, so that hyung can find you," Yoongi said, controlling his tears from falling.

"His name is Lee Do-yoon, and he has brown hair! He's about in his 40s... t-this is a shabby house somewhere far away, I guess..." Jungkook said quickly, providing all the information he knew, as he cried and stuttered. "Kook-ah, good job!! Cops got your location now. We are coming to get you. Please stay strong. Hyungs love you so so much!" Yoongi said, crying as well.

"Where are you, kid!! Kim Jungkook!!! Did you run away? Wait, where is my phone? You motherfucker!!!! Aish... You little piece of shit!!!! Who are you calling, huh? Give me my phone back. You are dead now," A  harsh voice was heard through the phone, which shocked the boys.

"No, no, no, no, I-I'm sorry, sir, p-please stop, I'm so sorry!!" Jungkook pleaded and cried. They heard their little brother's painful cries through the phone and saw how much he was hurting. "STOP, I BEG YOU TO STOP NOW!" Taehyung screamed through the phone. "Oh, you're still there. But so sad, this is the last time you talk to him. Kook, say bye to them." That person said and cut the phone.

"What... what will he do with Jungkook? Is he going to kill him?" Taehyung asked through his tears. "No, he will not. We will not let that happen," Namjoon said, hugging him. "I called the cops, they heard everything and they said they are on the way to Jungkook's location with an ambulance." Jimin nodded at Namjoon and said, "We should also get going to Jungkook." "Yes, let's go," Jin said as all followed him.