Chapter 31 Aftermath with a Reunion

Start from the beginning

" but we still didn't find him , who knows if he- " halilintar froze in his place .

The tension became cold and silent , no one had dared to speak . Of course the possibility of boboiboy being alive was many and they hope that he will be but ....

" No stop it !! He is still alive and right now that he is , he doesn't want to see you hurt and tired Hali !! " Gempa said sternly .

Halilintar eyes widen , he knows gempa was right ..he was always right and the way he thought that boboiboy was gone would broke everyone's spirit so they couldn't give up .

Halilintar bowed his head down , he didn't wanna face his brothers eyes . Soon the sound of dripping tears were heard from their eldest brother as they look at him crying for the first time .

They were now more shock and confuse , they had never seen him cry because that's not what his personality should be . However everyone has their limits to keep their feelings inside so they understand why their dear brother was crying .

And the only thing they could do is comfort him all together with a warm most gentle hug. The pain they had inside was unexplainable , odd , strange .

Being only weapons of power could be difficult on this time but boboiboy has made an oath to protect them forever and they also would do that to him . The elements had felt real love and warmth from boboiboy , being considered as a family means a big deal .

And they would never break it apart.

" I-im s-sorry for hiding so much from you " halilintar's hiccuped his own words hugging his brothers tighter .

" You don't have to be sorry , like I said to you , hiding secrets sometimes mean your protecting you love ones " gempa muttered in caring words .

" It's ok big brother we understand " thorn added patting halilintar's hair .

A comforting moment past , they broke the hug when halilintar had finally stopped crying .

" Now , go back to rest we can handle it " gempa sighed tiredly .

" I think you might need some help " a voice suddenly said from behind .

The elements look back to see all the agents in one place , some of them already start searching for boboiboy .
The admirals step in to be upfront looking at the elements in admiration .

" Let us help you , boboiboy is part of our family as well and we will do anything for family " admiral Tarung exclaimed smiling warmly .

" You seven are already tired , take a rest and all of us will continue with the search " admiral leorio added .

" But- "

" You can continue when you are already well rested , for once trust us and let us help you " commander commented .

The brothers look at each other silently until gempa sighed and look at admiral in all seriousness .

" Alright we will all take a rest but tell us if you find him soon , don't waste a second " gempa commanded in a dangerous aura .

" Sure .. you have my word " admiral Tarung sweatdrop , boboiboy's earth element is pretty dangerous .

" Rest in one of the spaceships , the other station are currently arriving here soon for some supplies needed " commander exclaimed .

The elements had walk away to get good rest to energized them but even so they couldn't relax in a situation like this , boboiboy is still out there cold and unconscious .

" Alright everyone !! The agents who still had some energy left please start searching ! Those who are injured go join them on the spaceship !! " Admiral Tarung yelled in a terrifying voice and the agents quickly scrambled to their set positions .

.

.

.

" Did they found him yet? " Taufan asked as an alien nurse were treating his wounds .

" I'll go check " solar got up from his seat to ask the agents outside .

Halilintar sighed again , it's about 7 hours now and they still didn't find him , the whole area has been cleared but the body was not found .

It's impossible to just disappear without a trace right?

The lightning element glanced at the window with gempa there staring as well . He couldn't blame the agents though , they were only trying their best .

" At this point , we could never find him " gempa mumbled .

Thorn , Ais and blaze were all sleeping there even though just a few minutes ago they couldn't not even Ais could sleep which is unbelievable .

" Hey gempa ... I really am sorry about hiding his health from you " halilintar said in guilt .

" It's fine halilintar , besides we all know how stubborn and selfless he is" gempa chuckled softly .

" Always going through every danger , fighting for what's right even though death was a possible chance " solar continued .

" So stubborn, reckless , selfless , stupid " taufan added as the others laughed were empty .

" But that's what made Ori special to us " thorn chirped in bringing the tension of warmth back , the cinnamon roll was already awake .

" Yeah , he was still small back then , but the way he sees hopes and dreams about us were as big as the boundless of the universe " Ais added .

Everyone smiled at each other because they know it's true , how many times boboiboy had become a reckless person , the elements are always ready to help him , care for him in anyway because they know they couldn't stop him from his passion on saving everyone , good or bad people .

A hero as a hero , although boboiboy was already a hero to everyone's heart , it was still not enough for him , he still needs to be the very greatness just to show his dad of how of an independent person he is .

Speaking of father , Amato is also helping with the search , he didn't take any rest , he was also desperately to find the only son he had .

" But we still need to talk about our owner's physical and Definitely mental health , I'm not sure if the brain part was working fine " Ais joined the conversation .

Just then a Tapops agent entered their room , with his eyes widen looking at them like he had already lost his mind .

" We found him "

With these words , the elements rushed out the door to finally be able to see the person they were searching for .

Blaze was already awake as well , it felt like energy had surged through them .

" Where is he " gempa shoved the agents surrounding boboiboy in the center .

When they finally made it to the front , all of them froze ...

" What? "

" W-what happened to him? " Taufan eyes widen .

Boboiboy's body was full of purple veins seen visibly however he was still breathing .

" Gempa what is this " thorn tugged on gempa's shirt looking scared .

" I don't know thorn ..... "

" I don't know .... "

00000000000000000000000000000000

Author : is it good enough !! Oh god I ran out of ideas , this book ain't over yet but I need to tell you that this is gonna end in three chapters so be prepared for another update .

I apologize for such a rush chapter , it was only done in minutes .