Chapter 44 - Meeting you again

Start from the beginning

3rd Person's POV

As Y/n and Ericka entertain the monsters, someone caught Y/n's attention. She glances over at Drac, making Drac flinch.

'He must be the Count? He's handsome. But... Why is that like I have known him for a long time?' she thought. She then shook it off, instead she went to them and approach them.

"Hi! I'm Captain Y/n" she introduced herself as she looks at Drac.

Aiden smirked at Drac and elbowed him.

"Uhh. H-Hi, Captain" Drac greeted.

Y/n got shocked that Drac and the Man from his dream has the same tone of voice.

'You have reached your Dream so well' Drac thought.

"Please just call me Y/n. And so... you must be the Prince of Darkness, right? You are very handsome in person." Y/n complimented. Drac blushed.

Then the gang faked their coughs.

"So you have seen my pictures?" Drac asked.

"Y-Yeah, hehe.." Y/n said nervously.

Drac smiled.

Suddenly Ericka came.

"Sis!" She said and hug her, suddenly she spotted the gang, and she quickly let Y/n go and face the gang. Aiden got mesmerized.

"Hello! I'm Captain Ericka, but please call me Ericka." Ericka introduced.

"I-I'm Aiden" Aiden introduced. Ericka stared at him and it feels like she also knew him. But she shook it off.

"O-oh, nice to meet you. The cute name" she complimented.

"Doobedey shoolah kobeeday" Aiden spoke.

Drac and the Gang look at him confused about what he just said.

"Oh, he must speak Transylvanian! Always wanted to learn" Ericka said.

"Ahmm. Doobedey shoolah kobeeday" Ericka repeated.

Y/n giggles, making Drac to look at her.

'cute' Drac thought, suddenly Y/n looked at him, making him flinch and quickly look away.

"Alibobo" Aiden said.

Drac then cleared his throat, "Ahmm. That's Transylvanian there.. he s-say Nice to meet you." Drac said and drag Aiden far from the girls.

"Alibobo to you as well!" Y/n and Ericka said.

Drac's POV

"Aiden!" I called. But he still keeps on saying 'Alibobo'

"Let me handle it," Griffin said and threw him a champagne and slap him to wake him up.

"Cut it out, Man!" Xanthe said and push Griffin away.

"Aiden?"

"A-am I hallucinating?!" Aiden asked.

I sighed.

"I also can't believe that I... I met her again" I told.

"This must be destiny!" Murray exclaims.

I sighed.

Y/n's POV

As Ericka and I walk towards our room, I can't stop thinking about the Count. His voice we're like the Man in my dreams.

"E-Ericka" I spoke.

"Hmm?"

"D-do you remember the Man? That I always talk about? I-in my dreams?" I said stuttering.

"Yes? What about him?" She asked.

"H-his... V-voice... And the Count's voice we're very similar" I told.

She stopped by and look at me.

"So? The Man in your dreams? Is the Prince?" She asked.

"I don't know. I'm just saying that he and the Man has a very similar voice. But I can't just assume that it's him, because I never saw the Man's face" I exclaimed.

"Ahuh... What if it's him?" Ericka asked.

I scoff, "It's not... Come on, let's take a rest because we're having a big night tomorrow" I said.

Suddenly...

"Excuse me, ladies, your Grandpa wishes to see you both," a fish with a human foot said, Grandpa made them.

"We'll be there," I said.

Ericka and I went to a secret door and went down, we have a secret room there. We entered the room and were greeted by two cyborgs.

"Soo? Is Dracula on board?" Uncle Ben asked.

"Yes, he is on board," I said.

"You know what you're going to do," Grandpa said.

"Yes, Grandfather and Uncle. Leave it to us." I said.

:)