"I don't know. She started talking to him ever since you left. Probably thought she had a chance," she giggled mischievously. "Eli harshly ignores her."

"Why am I only hearing about this now?"

"Why? Does it bother you?" She zoomed in on her face again, the camera only showing her right eye.

"Star, what's wrong with you?" You were irked.

"Okay, okay. I'll stop. New topic: the heroes. What's it like living in a city with its own superheroes? Must be exciting!"

"More like dangerous!"

"Oh, c'mon! Paris always gets saved by Ladybug and Chat Noir. And there's a new one too. The one with wings. What was her name again?"

"Mariposa."

"That's it! She's soooo pretty."

"She literally wears a mask," you said, as if you're not Mariposa herself.

"So?! You can tell she is. Her power is cool too. Mind-control! Imagine. She could have the whole world on the palm of her hands! At least I think so. How do their powers work again? Ugh.. Why can't I be a superhero too?"

Star is really talkative. Once her mouth runs, it's hard to get it to stop. Most of your conversations are basically you listening to her ramble. But she's actually really easy to talk to. She will listen if you have something to say. On top of that, she's a superhero fanatic. She loves things that involve heroes and supernatural whether it be fiction or the ones we have on earth.

"Being a superhero sounds like a lot of work though, and responsibility. It must be tough. You're young too."

"But Ladybug and Chat Noir are our age and they save Paris like every day. All I ask is one chance.."

"..You're right." You couldn't argue with that. 'I'm such a hypocrite. Sorry, Star.'

"But, I'll do what a normal person like me can do."

"What's that?"

"My chores! Saving my family from bacteria and keeping the house clean is what I do best, ya know?!"

You both started laughing.

"Right! Our toughest battle indeed," you played along.

"You're going by your grandparents, you said? Have fun!"

"Mhm. Thanks. Have fun cleaning!"

"I shall do it with honor," she said in a heroic tone then laughed again. "Later, Y/N!"

"See you, Star." You smiled and hung up. You put your phone down then sighed. "I know you can't be seen on camera but.. You being on my shoulder still makes me anxious, Flutter! It feels like your eavesdropping on our conversation too!"

"Give me a break! It's boring not being able to do what I want around the apartment. I can't watch anything! Your convo with Star was my only entertainment." She sounded as if she was about to cry.

"My laptop?"

"It's dead."

"It's what?!" You jumped off your bed to get the charger.

"Y/N, she wasn't wrong! Don't you like Eli?" Flutter watched as you plugged the charger into the outlet and the other end into your laptop.

"I do like Eli. But not in that way. He's like a brother to me." You sat back on your bed and checked the time.

"You're brother-zoning him? You don't know how he feels. He might like like you!"

"Unlikely. I think he-"