Chapter 24- Confessions

"I guess I should start with where I came from, and my real name..." Shen Qingqiu begins.

-

"Your real name?" Shen Qiao repeats.

"Shizun, isn't your real name Shen Jiu?" Luo Binghe questions. He thought that Shen Qingqiu didn't like being called Shen Jiu due to bad memories. Shen Qingqiu shakes his head.

"My real name is Shen Yuan." Shen Qingqiu, or Shen Yuan reveals. "Though that hasn't been my real name is quite a while, not even Airplane bro calls me by that name."

"Shen...Yuan," Luo Binghe murmurs.

"Like my son! Except it's Shen and not Wen!!" Wei Wuxian points out.

"That's good to know, but how does knowing your name have to do with everything that has happened?" Hua Cheng questions, wrapping an arm around Xie Lian's shoulders.

Shen Qing- Shen Yuan looks warily around, as if waiting for the system to come and punish him. The system doesn't come luckily. Now all he has to do is tell them the truth.

Right...the truth. That they are all from books. That he is an imposter. He may as well get it over with.

"...I am not Shen Qingqiu." Shen Yuan started. Everyone in the room froze. "I am not from this world, this is not my body."

"...huh." Wei Wuxian said, looking at Shen Qingqiu like he was crazy.

"If you're not Shen Qingqiu, then what happened to the original?" Xie Lian asks.

"I...don't know." Shen Yuan answers.

"You possessed my husbands body and now he is gone?" Luo Binghe growled, reaching for his sword. "Bring him back!"

Shen Yuan blinked before realizing he wasn't specific as to when he transmigrated into the body.

"I am your husband, I came into this body when you were 14 Binghe, remember the Qi deviation?" Shen Yuan elaborates. Luo Binghe nods, then Luo Binghe has a realization.

"It was you who was kind to me? You never hurt me?" Luo Binghe asks, unshed tears in his eyes. Shen Yuan nods.

Well, technically he did hurt Luo Binghe when chucking him into the abyss, he'll have to explain that later.

"How did you come into this world?" Wei Wuxian asks.

Ah! Why is Wei Wuxian suddenly smart and asking right questions?! He will try to avoid mentioning the system and answering as many questions as he can.

It would suck if he survived everything so far just to have the system took him out.

"Well, as I said I am from another world. I died-," Shen Yuan begins and Luo Binghe cuts in.

"You died?!" Luo Binghe exclaims, sitting up abruptly.

"Yes, and then a...god brought me into this body once the original, Shen Jiu, Qi deviated and died. I knew about Luo Binghe and everyone in this world. I knew the fate of this world and changed it by being nice to Binghe." Shen Yuan continues. Luo Binghe looks slightly upset at this, but doesn't let it show too much.