Chapter 11- Shang Qinghua gets bullied

Shen Qingqiu arrives at An Ding peak and sure enough, Shang Qinghua is there to greet him. Shang Qinghua looks nervous, but then again when is he not nervous?

"Cucumber bro! Did you also get that system alert?!" Shang Qinghua shouted. Shen Qingqiu nodded, he didn't expect Shang Qinghua to get the same notifications as him now.

"What do you think it means? I couldn't read it, it's probably a glitch in the system!" Shang Qinghua rambled.

"It did say the system was having an error... we should look out." Shen Qingqiu mumbled, tapping his chin with his fan.

"Maybe more people are going to merge with our world, we already have two other universes what are a few more?" Shang Qinghua suggested.

"Ugh, don't jinx it I can't deal with anyone else." Shen Qingqiu groaned, throwing his head back.

"Anyways, what did you want to talk about?" Shang Qinghua asked.

"I want to ask you about their universes. I'm supposed to save everyone I should know who I'm working with." Shen Qingqiu answered.

"Well, Xie Lian in a scrap collecting god and also the god of misfortune. No one really loved him until Hua Cheng." Shang Qinghua started.

"I can guess that much," Shen Qingqiu mumbled.

"Wei Wuxian invented demonic cultivation, you know about the yiling patriarch already. He stole Lan Wangji's headband and they're soulmates." Shang Qinghua continued.

"Hua Cheng is a Simp. Forever Xie Lians most devoted believer, died three times for him. Waited 800 years for him." Shang Qinghua continued.

"And Lan Wangji is quiet. He is the second young master to Gusu Lan, he tried to save Wei Wuxian, and he called Wei Wuxians soul for thirteen years." Shang Qinghua finished.

"What about their books? The villains, characters, and plot?" Shen Qingqiu asked, he needed more information than what Airplane gave him.

"Well let's see, Heaven officials blessing-," Shang Qinghua starts to say but freezes and looks at mid air.

"You were saying?" Shen Qingqiu says, gesturing for Airplane to continue.

"I...can't say anything." Shang Qinghua mumbled.

"The system?" Shen Qingqiu asked. Shang Qinghua nods.

"Well this was a complete waste of time." Shen Qingqiu sighs, snapping his fan open and fanning himself.

"I told you all I could, keep in mind the other two books aren't mine!" Shang Qinghua defended.

"Obviously, the characters there seem a bit too well written to be yours." Shen Qingqiu sighed, then had some sort of realization. "How can they even cross over here? As far as I'm aware PIDW was a stallion novel and not a danmei." Shen Qingqiu pointed out.

"Haha...well I wanted to make a crossover since I really liked the books. I drafted a few of the chapters everyone was going to appear and everything, then I couldn't publish it because I remembered copyright was a thing. Xin-Mo was supposed to open a portal and then the universes would merge. One of the wives were supposed to help close the rift. I didn't get farther than that, I was probably planning to have someone from their books to join the harem." Shang Qinghua explained.

"..." Shen Qingqiu was silent.

"Say something bro." Shang Qinghua begged.

"I have no words for you." Shen Qingqiu sighed.

"I can tell by that judgmental look on your face that you have something to say! What is it?" Shang Qinghua said.

"I over estimated your intelligence. Not only did you lack so many braincells that you put that idea together in the first place, but you actually typed it. And you forgot about copyright? How does an author do that?! Honestly I think you don't have braincells at this point, just two of the smallest ping pong balls bump into each other once in a while and generate a single idea." Shen Qingqiu sneered. Shang Qinghua sat wide eyed.

"Wow bro, reminds me of reading your comments." Shang Qinghua said. Shen Qingqiu huffed and snapped his fan open.

"Well now we are in this situation, I hope you're happy." Shen Qingqiu sighed.

"Actually I am happy, they all looked so cool in person!" Shang Qinghua gushed, smiling.

"I'm glad you're happy at least, I am kind of curious to see what will happen." Shen Qingqiu admitted. However he didn't like the idea of hopping into things uninformed. When he first transmigrated he knew what to avoid, but now who knows what will happen!

"I keep forgetting to ask, how is Mobej-Jun?" Shen Qingqiu says. Shang Qinghua flushed a bit at the name.

"Ah, my king, he is doing fine." Shang Qinghua answers, smiling at the thought of his king.

"Everything is going all right then?" Shen Qingqiu said. Shang Qinghua nods. Then shoots up, remembering something.

"Speaking of my king, I should really go back. I told him I would have lunch with him!" Shang Qinghua explains, darting out the door.

A/n- next chapter will be MoShang and then the plot will pick up! Sorry for not only a short update but not updating in so long! I'm working on finishing this fic as well as another one, and then I'm planning my next one, I am making a HuaLian song of achilles AU, i already wrote the first chapter, tell me if you want me to publish it. Thank you for the votes and comments ❤️❤️❤️