Chapter 1- stupid system

A/n- for reference, [ ]= the system talking, and ' ' is thinking. When SQQ thinks the system can hear him, so that's how he talks to the system

Would Shen Qingqiu consider himself unlucky? Nope! Of course, he does have near-death experiences three times a week, but that's fine! At least he doesn't have to deal with that stupid system anymore! But, to have the original protagonist (who turned the original SQQ into a human stick) appear, well, he wouldn't consider it good luck. Luckily, he was left unharmed and Bingmei came to help.

Which is where they find themselves now, Bingge tore a massive rift open with Xin Mo, that still won't close even after he left!

"Binghe, we need to destroy Xin Mo," Shen Qingqiu decides, maybe then the rift will close.

"Yes, Shizun." Luo Binghe nods. Just then, the rift started expanding. Luo Binghe draws his sword again and pushes Shen Qingqiu behind him, aiming his sword at the rift. Shen Qingqiu wonders how Luo Binghe plans to fight a rift.

The rift then explodes, sending the couple flying backward. A huge black wave consumes their world, only to shrink back in on itself as soon as it reaches the end. The rift then disappears. Shen Qingqiu sits up and looks around, nothing seemed to have changed, and the rift was gone.

"Shizun!" Luo Binghe cries out, getting up and running to Shen Qingqiu's side. He helps him stand up.

"Thank you Binghe, are you injured anywhere?" Shen Qingqiu asks, patting Luo Binghe's arm.

"No, are you injured?" Luo Binghe answers, looking worriedly at his Shizun.

"This master is uninjured," Shen Qingqiu responds, patting Luo Binghe on the head.

[hello again host!]

It was then, Shen Qingqiu knew he was screwed. That damned system is back! He wonders if airplane bros system is back too.

"Shizun are you sure you're uninjured? You look pale." Luo Binghe observes, clinging to Shen Qingqiu as usual.

"This master is alright." Shen Qingqiu reassures, he could have done a better job at hiding his shaken voice. Luo Binghe does not look convinced.

'What do you want now?' Shen Qingqiu questions the system, mentally crying waterfalls.

[The system has been activated again to assist host in his new task!]

'And what's my new task?' Shen Qingqiu asks, dreading the answer.

[to save the universe!]

Shen Qingqiu almost faints. First, it wanted him to be the scum villain (which worked out in his favor in the end. But that's not the point!), now it wants him to save the universe?!

'How do you expect me to do that? And how do I save the universe?' Shen Qingqiu probed. He is convinced the system hates him! What did he do to make it hate him?!

[do not worry! Host will not be doing this alone, he will get the help of the protagonists from "Heaven officials blessing" and "grandmaster of demonic cultivation"!]

'...' What the hell are those?! Should he know them? He spent the majority of his life reading PIDW or another web novel, he never heard of those books before!

[Feel free to ask questions!]

'How do I save the universe?' Shen Qingqiu queried.

[I cannot answer that question]

'Fuck you system' Shen Qingqiu sighed, swiping the system away. Binghe still had a worried expression on his face.

"Shizun, if you are injured you can tell this disciple." Luo Binghe assured. Shen Qingqiu sighed and smiled.

"You worry too much." Shen Qingqiu voiced, taking Lup Binghe's hand in his. "This master has some things to sort out, can you wait for me back at the bamboo house?" Shen Qingqiu requested. Luo Binghe hesitated at first, before nodding and walking back to the bamboo house. Once he was out of sight, Shen Qingqiu sighed and buried his face in his hands.

THUMP!

Upon hearing the loud noise, he immediately uncovered his face to see what the noise was. He saw a man with chestnut brown hair, white Taoist robes, and a bamboo hat behind him. The man was shorter than him and looked young. He was lying on the ground as if he fell.

"Ow..." the man grumbled, sitting up and rubbing his head. He turned and noticed Shen Qingqiu. "Hello, I'm-,"

The man was cut off when another man landed right on top of him. The man had a black ponytail, wore red and black robes, and had a flute tied to his belt. Since this man fell, he thinks the (now crushed) man in white fell from the sky as well. The man in red and black looked side to side, before looking down and realizing he fell on top of the man in white. He quickly got off.

"Sorry! Are you okay?" The man in red and black asked, helping the man in white up.

"I'm...fine," the man in white winced, standing up. Both men turned to Shen Qingqiu, who had a bewildered expression on his face before he grabbed his fan and snapped it open to cover the lower half of his face.

[The protagonists of Heaven officials blessing and Grandmaster of demonic cultivation found!]

"Who are you two?" Shen Qingqiu questioned.

"I'm the yiling patriarch Wei Wuxian," the man in red answers. Shen Qingqiu wonders what the hell a yiling patriarch is.

"I'm Xie Lian," the man in white answers.

"Who are you?" Wei Wuxian asks.

"Shen Qingqiu, peak lord of Qing Jing peak." Shen Qingqiu responds.

"It's a pleasure to meet you peak master Shen, do you perhaps know where we are?" Xie Lian asks.

"You are in Cang Qiong mountain sect." Shen Qingqiu answers.

"That's an unfamiliar name, I wonder if Lan Zhan is also here..." Wei Wuxian murmurs, pinching his chin as if thinking.

"San Lang might also be near." Xie Lian concludes. Wei Wuxian perks up at those words.

"San Lang? Is he a friend?" Wei Wuxian inquired.

"Ah, he is my husband." Xie Lian blushes. Wei Wuxian smiles.

"Lan Zhan is my husband, he is amazing." Wei Wuxian boasts. He then turns to Shen Qingqiu. "Don't tell me you also have a husband peak master Shen?" Wei Wuxian probes. Shen Qingqiu has an urge to hit him with how close he is getting.

"I don't have a husband, I have a partner who is a male though." Shen Qingqiu answers, keeping his face stoic.

"That's great! I can tell we are already going to be friends!" Wei Wuxian cheers, wrapping his arms around both Shen Qingqiu and Xie lians shoulders.

And this marks the day Shen Qingqiu met his new C̶h̶i̶l̶d̶r̶e̶n̶ friends.