the talk

IN JIMIN ROOM

Jk was amazed by how clean and cute was that room .

Jimin - you can take bad. There is washroom . That is closet room . All the things you need is in their and if you want anything call the on 109 , worker will come and give you .

Saying that jimin went in washroom took shower  And changed into his comfort clothes.

JK POV
I was admiring his room when jimin came out of washrrom.

This is first time seeing him in casual.

NO ONE'S POV

jimin went near bad , took a pillow and about to head out when jk said ...

Jk - where are you going .

Jimin - i dont want to share any air with you , i will sleep on terrace And will be back in morning .

Jk - wait

Jimin - what

Jk - about yesterday

Jimin - i Don't want to listen . I know you also don't want this marriage And i also dont want to marry , i love my parents so much that's why i agreed. If you any have issue talk to your parents and cancel this damm deal.

Jimin was about to head out when jk pinned him to wall .

Jimin- what are you doing !

( Jk wants to calm down but he can't see jimin leaving )

Jk - i will not say no to them.

Jimin - what do you want ?

Jk - you .

Jimin - i know what you think of me. I got what you tried to tell me. First thing i dont want to marry a person who thinks this low of me .
And i dont want your money . If i got any chance , then I will marry someone richer.

Jimin Pushed jk and left from THeIR.

...........................

😱😱😱😱