Chapter 4

So Hee

I can't sleep thinking of Lisa sleeping outside even though it's cold well it's my fault so I'm guilty.

I just can't help but to be upset that she will mention someone's name that is connected to her girl like it makes me irritated.

I decided to check Lisa but when I opened the door , I saw her leaning in the wall while hugging herself so I approached her that's when I realized that she's sleeping.

Sleeping while she's standing, that's my Manoban I mean best friend.

Lisayah..... I called her as I shake her body that is really cold now and she's just wearing a long sleeve shirt and pants.

Stupid So Hee.

Lisayah let's go inside...... I said to her softly then she suddenly hugged me that made me froze.

I know she's always hugging me but this heart is making me confused, this feeling making me doubt that were just friends.

It's cold....... Lisa stated so I try my best to bring her inside the house.

I'm just going to get your hot chocolate milk....... I stated and went to the kitchen.

When I came back in the living room I saw Lisa is already in the floor so I immediately approached her.

You're not sick right?...... I asked her worriedly but she didn't respond so I get the thermometer and put it to her.

Shit your temperature is too low...... I stated and immediately put her back in the sofa.

Aish I will just stay here I'll just tell one of my coworkers that I won't go to work.

Stay here, I will just get some thick blankets....... I stated and left.

I came back in the living room and placed the blankets to her.

I'm sorry....... I stated softly as I caress her face

Don't worry I will take care of you until you're okay....... I stated and kissed her forehead then close my eyes while I'm sitting in the chair.

Morning Came

When I woke up I felt a blanket wrapped around me and I realized that I'm in the sofa already.

Lisa where are you?....... I asked as I stand up then I heard someone sneezes in the kitchen so I walked towards there.

Hey you have a fever let me cook that ...... I said to her.

No ...... Lisa stated.

But Lisa you need to rest....... I stated.

And you need to go to your work so you better just sit down....... Lisa stated.

You're also sleeping a chair, you should have been sleeping in your bed not in the chair....... Lisa added.

I won't go to work, I will take care of you...... I stated.

I'm fine don't worry...... Lisa stated but her face started to become red again.

Lisa look just let me take care of you besides it's my fault why you have a fever....... I stated

Let's just go to the grocery because we don't have any stocks anymore......Lisa stated and left.

I didn't protest anymore because Lisa will do everything just to get and do what she wants.

I just took a bath then went back to the living room and I saw Lisa hugging the stuff toy that she bought for me.

You don't have to force yourself to go out if you can't....... I stated

I want to go there........ Lisa stated and put back the stuff toy in the sofa.

Lisa...... I called her before she can open the door.

Wae?....... Lisa asked.

You forgot to put this ...... I stated and put the scarf on her neck.

Oh yeah forgot about that ...... Lisa stated and sneezed that made me chuckle.

Let's go?...... Lisa asked as she lend her hand so I hold it and we left our house.