Chapter 2

So Hee

I wonder who's that girl. I only know that she's lucky because she will have my best friend.

Lisa is caring, loving, protective and sometimes a sweet bestfriend to me that sometimes I feel those things that I shouldn't feel.

Like when she's being caring to me, I will just get lost on her eyes and my heart started to beat fast but I know that she's my best friend nothing else.

Hey can you just tell me a little but information about the girl?..... I asked her while we're walking back to the house.

I'm really thinking about the girl because I've been living with her but I  didn't even know that she's interested to someone.

She looks perfect for me....... Lisa answered.

You really gonna treat her like a queen? ...... I asked her.

Why not? If she deserves it....... Lisa answered.

So if she's your girlfriend already, we won't have a time together like before....... I stated.

Stop thinking like that, I don't even know if I have a chance to her......Lisa stated.

Why?....... I asked her and she stopped from walking then faced me before smiling.

Because she just see me as her friend....... Lisa answered.

Let's cut that conversation...... Lisa stated and we went inside the house.

Lisayah I want to meet her..... I stated.

No..... Lisa stated.

Come on....... I stated.

Look So Hee let's cut the conversation with that and let's just sleep......Lisa stated as she remove the scarf on my neck.

Li-

I didn't finish my statement when she cutted me off.

Sleep now okay?........ Lisa asked.

Goodnight....... Lisa stated and kissed my forehead before heading to her room.

I hope that girl won't hurt you

Morning Came

When I woke up I saw Lisa in the kitchen so I approached her.

Morning....... I stated

Too ..... Lisa stated

Uhm can you come with me?......Lisa asked.

Where?....... I asked her.

I'm going to buy things for her......Lisa answered.

So you're really planning to confess soon?...... I asked her.

Yup so you better help me...... Lisa answered.

What kind of help?....... I asked her.

Tell me the things that women will love because I'm not really into girly things....... Lisa answered.

Okay if you say so....... I stated and she smiled.

That smile that makes my day complete.

What are you smiling at?...... Lisa asked that made me snapped out.

Nothing....... I answered and her eyebrows furrowed so I raised my one eyebrow.

Are you thinking of someone huh?......Lisa asked.

What if I am?....... I asked her.

What are you gonna do about it?......I asked her.

Psh just make sure that person won't hurt you or else you will see me in jail....... Lisa stated.

Jail?...... I asked her.

Yeah after I kill him because of hurting you...... Lisa answered.

Aww your girl might get jealous Lisayah....... I stated.

She's still not my girl So Hee....... Lisa stated as she placed the foods that she cooked in the table.

Hmm if you will choose between me and your girl who will you choose?......I asked her but she just looked at me.

Nah I know it will be your girl.......I stated and started to eat.

You're my girl ....... Lisa stated that made me stop from eating.

W-What?...... I asked her.

Nothing just forget it....... Lisa answered.

Continue eating so we can leave......Lisa stated.

Hmm okay....... I stated and continue to eat but I couldn't stop myself from looking at her.

We're just friends but why do I feel this? Maybe she act like this because I'm her bestfriend.

Just maybe.

Those mix signals that she's giving to me is not good anymore.

I just couldn't help it.