nine

Jungkook POV.

(I open my eye's as I feel someone squeezing my cheeks to see hoseok hyung so close to my face he smile and I did to I look around to see on my left hoseok hyung and on my right side yoongi hyung )

Jungkook - I want to get up

(Hobi hyung coo and pull me out of bed and start walking leaving a sulking yooni hyung on bed I giggle and we went out of room and I saw jimin hyung walking like a duck )

Jungkook - hyungi why are you walking like a duck

(Jungkook giggle and see jimin face getting red jin smirk and pull jimin on his lap )

Jin - nothing koo he just got his punishment

(Jungkook tensed on hearing punishment he start to tremble on hoseok lap who immediately hug him jin amd jimin also notice and went to jungkook jimin rubbing his back while jin rub his nape knowing it will help him to calm down )

Jin - shh baby calm down we are here

(After few minutes he calm down and others also came here feelings one of there mate's uneasiness )

Namjoon - do you want to talk about it bunny

(Jungkook nodded and make grabbing hand's towards namjoon they all accept jungkook to choose namjoon as he is his first feeding he is always gonna be attached to namjoon more then others )

Jungkook - I use to get bully in my high school and they p-punished me every single day

Taehyung - can you tell what type of punishment babyboo

(All coo as jungkook blushed at new nickname it is not a secret that there nestling love pricing he love to be called with nicknames )

Jungkook - they beat me or throw thing's on me , lock me in restroom for whole day a-and t-ouch my in no no parts

All - WHAT