🐼Part 37⚽ Epilogue♡

Gulf's pov

*Kring* *kring* *kring*

"Hello?" I asked while me, p'mew and our 2 kids are lying in a couch, watching a movie in our tv screen.

"Gulfie!!!!"

"Ughh mild! Can you lower down your voice? We are watching movie here!"

"Oh are we bothering you?"

"Definitely yes"

"Ouch"

"If you have nothing to say I'll hang up, you are ruining our family time"

"Wait! uhmm me and boat wanna asked if do you want to go on an outing? If you said no......we are 'inviting' you so that you do not refuse hehe"

"I wanna said no! You are pain in the ass!"

"Hey for sure this outing will be fun!"

"Who who will come?"

"You can invite your husband friends, hey babe who are they?"

"Hmm it's zeesaint and maxtul I think?" boat answer.

"Yeah those two, you can invite them. The more the merrier".

"What about our kids?"

"Are you stupid?!"

"What?! I am just asking!" this friend of mine!

"Ofcourse we will include them, I can't afford to be away from my sofie"

"Ok that's great so that my 2 kids have someone to play with"

"So are you joining us?"

"I'll think about it and ofcourse I need to tell this to my husband, remember he has a company to run of"

"Yeah yeah, you should consult it with your husband"

"That's all? You are ruining our family time"

"Yeah that's all, you are so mean!"

"Bye" after that I hang up the phone and paid attention to what we were watching.

"The movie it's done already!" my husband said. I gently pat our 2 kids to wake up.

"Hey my babies, wake up it's done"

"Oh I fell asleep" Natasha said while pouting.

"Yes baby and you need to continue your sleep in your bedroom, come on"

"Hey phi wake up, we need to go to our room!" my baby Natasha wakes up his brother, I'm so happy I have this 2 little kids.

After alex wake up they go upstairs and cleaned themselves, I taught them to clean themselves because they were grown up already and I'm glad they learned fast how to do it. I went to their room and I saw them getting ready for bed.

"Hey my babies" I greeted them, I usually greeted them goodnight before they sleep.

"Hi mommy" they said in unison.

"I just want to say goodnight, tomorrow I have something to tell you two ok?"

"why not now?" alex asked.

"That's because I want tomorrow"

"Hmp ok mommy"

"Goodnight my babies, sweet dreams" I kissed them both in their forehead and get out in their room, now I need to tell this to my husband.