🐼Part 10⚽

Mew's pov🔞🔞

I was suddenly surprised when gulf kissed me, I didn't expect that from him. I knew he was just drunk and he wasn't in the right frame of mind, if I only knew his alcohol tolerance was low I shouldn't have given him a drink.

I couldn't refuse his kiss, it was so soft and it felt like I was invited to kiss him even more. But when he called me daddy, I couldn't stand myself anymore.

I lifted him with his hand on my neck and his leg on my waist, I went to my room while I lifted him up and deepen our kiss.

I am now addicted to his lips.
I opened the door with my other hand and closed the door using one of my feet.
I slowly placed him on my king size bed....

"Are you sure about this gulf? I don't want you to regret it in the morning"

"I am sure p'mew, please fuck me now hmmm"

I kissed his lips and then I kissed his neck, down to his beautiful nipples. I sucked it like there's no tomorrow, his nipples is so soft.

"hmmmm p-pmew ahhh"

"You driving me crazy baby hmm"

I kissed his stomach, I removed his jeans and underwear.

"Your so beautiful"
I traze my hand to his beautiful body and after that I lower my head and sucked his dick.

"hmmmm"

"ahhh p-pmew hmmm ughhhh y-yes there! ahhhh ahhh I-I'm c-cumming p'mew! oh ghad! ahhh!"

"Cum for your daddy, baby hmmm"

"D-daddy hmm ahh"

"hmmm your so delicious baby😏"

"please D-daddy fuck me now"

"as you said"

I took the condom and lube in my cabinet near the bed.

"I need to prepare you first baby"

I put lube on my finger and I inserted one of my finger into his hole.

"ahhh D-daddy"

"shhh baby it's ok, I will insert another", Now there are three of my fingers in his hole, in and out.

"Your so t-tight gulf"

"hmmm yes D-daddy faster please! ahh I'm c-cumming a-again!"

"oh no baby, you will not cum in my hand".

I undressed myself and put one of my condom in my dick.

"P-p'mew are you sure it will fit?"

"Don't be scared baby, this dick is yours so it will surely fit"

I put a lot of lube on my dick so it wouldn't hurt if I put it in.

"Ready baby?"

"Yes daddy"

I slowly put my dick in his hole, oh ghad I even prepared him earlier but he is so tight again.

"Ahhh ahhh hmmmm D-daddy y-yes there ughhh yes! deeper d-daddy, faster!"

"oh ghad baby, you d-driving me crazy hmmm ahhh your so t-tight"

I keep thrusting him deeper and faster.

"P'mew s-stop, ahhh my ass is already sore"

"ok ok I will stop, Don't sleep yet I will clean you up"

"let's clean tomorrow, I'm tired. I want cuddles please🥺"

"ok, how can I reject my beautiful baby. Ok sleep already, goodnight"
I kissed his forehead.

"goodnight too"

I hope you don't regret what happened to us today.....

I think I love you gulf.

So how was it? Please comment your thoughts about this😭 I badly want to know🥺