💖Part 30🐼⚽

Mild's pov

"Babe let's go to bar, let's have have! I want to drink tonight"

"But..."

"But what? I want to drink na na na na! pwetty please🥺"

"Don't used your puppy eyes, you're ugly HAHAHAHAHA and I'm planning to visit my bestie, I miss him so I think I will not come"

"Call and invite him to join us, I will not go if I'm not with you"

"Tsk flirty and that's a good idea but..."

"But what again babe?!"

"I don't think his boyfriend will allow him"

"Why? just tell him that we will have fun, we haven't been to the bar in a long time and he can join his boyfriend"

" He have a very possessive boyfie and I remember we have class tomorrow so no bar tonight!"

"Yeah you're right *I even planned to get you drunk* so what are we going to do now?" oh no! I know this smile.

"If we aren't able to go to the bar, what if..... we brings the fun here in our condo. What do you think?"

"I'll think about it😏", before I speak he crash his lips into mine. He lift me up and went to our bed. Shit one can safe my hole right now😣.

On the other hand....

Mew's pov

I can't wait to go home and wrecked his beautiful hole😏.

Finally I'm here already, I parked my car and headed to my house.

"BABY I'M HOME! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I shouted.

"I'M HERE IN THE KITCHEN BOO!", I went there and before I hugged him from behind...

"Stop there!"
"Why? you said your horny so I came home immediately!"

"I'm not in the mood now"

"But baby-" I pouted.

"No buts! I'm cooking right now, stop disturbing me". What I am going to do, I'm fuvking hard right now!

"Baby just one round, see! my little mew is angry"

"I don't care, go upstairs and freshen up. I will call you later if I'm finished".

"Meanie!" I yelled, of course I said in a whisper, I don't want to die yet.

"What did you just said?!" he heard.

"N-nothing babe, I said I will go now hehe", shit I'm having a blue balls.

"Ughh", finally! I calmed down my little mew!

"MEW! I'M FINISHED NA! COME DOWN AND EAT!"

"So what are you cooking?"

"Hmm just sausage, fried egg, pork basil..."

"What about dessert?" I asked.

"Tonight😏"

"Are you teasing me?"

"No I'm not", he giggles.

"I will punish you hard tonight, baby"

"Just do whatever you want"

"Just you wait and you cannot walk in a week😏"

"P'mew?"

"Yes baby?", we are here lying in the couch while watching movie.

"I think it's time to introduced you to my parents"

"Can we wait a little bit? I will introduced you to my parents in my graduation"

"WHAT?"

"Why? You don't want to?"

"I-I.....what if they don't like me for you?"

"Don't worry, no matter what I will choose you ok?"

"Ok but I'm scared, what if they separate us?!"

"You know who I am right? Your future husba- *ehem* I mean your boyfriend is a mafia right?"

"Ex-mafia"

"Yeah 'ex-mafia'" and rolled my eyes.

"Did you roll your eyes on me suppasit?!" uh oh

"I-I'm not!"

"I saw it! NO TOUCHING FOR WHOLE DAMN WEEK AND NO MORE DESSERT TONIGHT!"

"But baby-"

"I hate it when someone rolled his/her eyes on me so better do not do it before I removed it in your face!" gosh! I have a alpha wife. He's so scary!

"Do you understand suppasit?!"

"Y-yeah"

"You will sleep on the couch, I'm going upstairs. I'm not in a mood anymore"

"That's not fair! please baby I want to cuddle with you!"

"I don't care".

There's no more punishment.... but I will not give up. I followed him in our bedroom.....

"Baby don't do this to me! look oh? I'm sad sad right now!" I give my best to be sad but.....

"Don't do that suppasit, you're ugly" ouch.

He's like a pregnant, changing mood in minutes! I want to fuvk him really but😭!

Kao's pov

"Please up f-forgave me, I know I'm w-wrong and I realized that I love you. P-please give me another c-chance, I will change myself for y-you but please f-forgave me" I am crying hard right now, thanks to gulf because of him I realized that I love up and not him.

"Kao give me time ok? I'm hurt... I'm hurt really bad, I love you when I laid my eyes for you but....."

"Don't s-say that you not love me anymore, I c-can't take it"

"That's not it! Please kao give me time ok? I will comeback to you soon"

"W-where are y-you going?!"

"I need some fresh air, wait for me", he stood and went for me, he caressin my cheeks and he leave.

"I will wait for you, please comeback to me soon", he turned one last time and left.

I will wait for you my love.....

Here's my short update y'all, writing this while I'm in a class HAHAHA so please vote and comment 💚💙